BioCraft: The Island of Mata Nui and Skins

Sadly, this is a real mod, which every player needs if it wants to play on your server. There is a possibility that a plugin has been made for customizable human NPC with a skin changer. But I have no idea if it exists or not.

Dang. In that case, we won’t be able to use it this go around. It’s up to you guys, in which case. =P

Well, there is one plugin. But the dev have decided to make you buy it. Unless you have an expert in coding, you can rely on villagers only.

Yes we can finally have people populate the island of Mata Nui instead of traveling Mata Nui when all the Toa, Turaga, and Matoran go to Metru-Nui.

if we ever resort to mods, I recommend Custom NPCs - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding: Java Edition - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum

1 Like

@Eljay ok thanks. btw will it be on pc?

Yes, it will be standard PC Minecraft.

1 Like

I just posted this mod 6 or 7 posts above :sweat_smile:

@Eljay ok thanks

If the server’s on 1.9, will I still be able to join if my Minecraft’s on 1.10?

No. You will need to switch to 1.9 in order to join. It’s really easy, just hit Edit Profile on the main window and you should see the option to downgrade.

BWAAAHHHHHTTTTT???

Biocraft has finally been released!?

I never thought I’d see the day…

Also @Eljay, what shaders are you using?

Which version of 1.9? 1.9.4?

And of course, 1.9 doesn’t have auto jump. Gosh darn it.

1.9 flat.

Next time, we’ll upgrade. Promise. ;(

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the help.

Is it only for PC? Or will it also be for MAC?

The map or the server? I dunno if the map will work for Macs, since it was built on PCs. The server will be run on PCs, I dunno if it is cross-compatible with Mac.

Well let’s just hope the game night is on a day when I’m near my PC.

I think both works on both devices as most servers and maps work for me, owning the Mac version of Minecraft. I guess we’ll have to wait until the game night to see.