Biological Chronicle: The Complete Bionicle Collection

Well, been a while since I’ve updated here, hasn’t it?

I’ve just posted an update to the PDFs of Biological Chronicle with 180+ fixes! You can find the full details in the new changelog, which I will be keeping up-to-date from here on out with any new issues that are found/fixed.

Thanks, everyone!

2 Likes

I’ve seen this for a while here, and as a long time fan its really cool to see it all in one place.

Though, are there typed transcriptions of the books individually, uncompiled? I know BioMediaProject has the scans, but a cleaner document would be nice.

Oh, thanks for this, really thank you! I didn’t know about this but after a listenig from Nak&Jay podcast I hear about it and here I am. What a good work and I didn’t expect all those links to videos in the middle of the reading. That makes the experience even better.

1 Like

When I try to click it, it says the file is in the owner’s trash. Did this get deleted?

@Froggington
Ah, sorry about that! I updated the account I’m hosting the PDFs from and forgot to update the links here (I only updated them on my website). I’ll try to get them updated here ASAP, but in the meantime you can download them from Cross-Wired Geeks

EDIT: They should be fixed! Forgot to edit this post.

1 Like

The poll to determine the new, final titles of the Biological Chronicle Books is now live! Be sure to cast your vote by June 8th!

1 Like

The Biological Chronicle 810NICLE Day update is now live! Get all the details here: Biological Chronicle – 810NICLE Day Update and Book Title Poll Results! – Cross-Wired Geeks

6 Likes

This is a heck of a high note to go out on! I’ll be honest by saying I’ve not kept too up to date on the project, so I only really expected a few quality of life improvements for this go around, but frankly, I’m blown away by all that you and everyone else on the project have done. The character sheets are a good inclusion for new readers, and those covers! Really stunning stuff. It’s all very much appreciated. Good luck on your future projects, and thank you :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been using these amazing books to teach the story of the BIONICLE to the new Matoran, and as amazing as it is. This is some material worth being in hard-cover.

I had the same thought- I shared this on BZP yesterday but figure I should showcase it elsewhere as well! I had the first book turned into a hardcover and plan to do the same for the other 9. I think it turned out real nice! It’s a very nice 8.5x11 size and really looks pretty good in hand.

*Note that this was made strictly for my own collection. Since it wouldn’t be legal to resell these authors works, I am not selling or distributing this. If you’d like to make one for yourself, I used Barnes and Noble Press, so you could check out that option to make your own.

51689544905_5f4b4cf086_c.jpg

51687861762_de009e194c_c.jpg

51689544950_7e9347ce3c_c.jpg

8 Likes

How much did it cost?

Now that looks slick. Just curious, how was the process of using Press? I’ve been intermittently interested in having personal-use books created like what you’ve done, but I’ve never really known where to start.

It was a little annoying because their system is very specific with how to format things. The fonts in the file need to be embedded which wasn’t cooperating with me, so I ended up having to save the PDFs as images instead. Other than that it wasn’t bad, the approval/printing/shipping process took a month at most.

Plus it’s not too expensive either @KDNX , only cost just over $19 for this one.

3 Likes