Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui

I’m actually really surprised no one’s made a topic about the freakin’ 3 Bionicle Movies.
LoMN was like- The best of the three movies in my(and your) opinion. Favorite parts anyone? I loved seeing everyone’s reactions to being turned into Toa.

12 Likes

My favorite part is when Vakama gives Jala Lhikan’s mask in the place of his old broken one. I always love that part. I also like Vakama’s speech during that whole scene before and after they open up the pods.

5 Likes

For sure the great disk montage.

Christopher Gaze’s Turaga Vakama commentary on that was just really good. I sensed that he was getting really into it, especially at “We had…Bold Hearts! And courage enough…for the whole city!” “If you could measure a hero by effort alone” etc, etc.

6 Likes

It was the best. It had some really epic moments, and the music was fantastic, but overall, I still wouldn’t call it a good movie.

2 Likes

I really like the scene where Vakama and Makuta talk on the Great Barrier.

3 Likes

Best part was Matau.

Best of the trilogy IMO- What? What fourth movie? There wasn’t a fourth Movie.

6 Likes

Dang. I don’t really remember this movie…

1 Like

Watch it right now.

2 Likes

By far my favorite Bionicle movie. I watched it again last week, and whir it’s kind of cheesy, it was a very nostalgic moment.
My favorite scenes are the opening Lhikan ones. Lhikan was the man.

ah, my fav bonkle movie, I own it, along with mask of light and web of shadows as a trilogy box set, but this one holds memories, I loved the part were matau confused krekka by turning into nidhiki, it made me chuckle

I really love the music of all three movies. : 3
I like the part where Vakama stands alone against Makuta and when Makuta attempted to convert him. ^^

TTV have just posted their LoMN review! Any more thoughts/opinions?

1 Like

I loved it, wish they’d give a commentary of the movie too.

1 Like

If only @Mesonak and @IllustriousVar had recorded that group viewing they did a couple days before. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I have done worse mis pronunciations of the name Morbuzakh. I used to call it the Muzzabrah. :stuck_out_tongue:

I found the video entertaining throughout. I laughed out loud several times. The voice imitations were really fun too. :smiley:

1 Like

I know right. Isn’t that the whole point of the exclusives forum?

2 Likes

My favorite part was Kongu.

4 Likes

In my opinion, it’s the only BIONICLE movie I would say is good on its own merit. The soundtrack is phenomenal, the CGI is good, but the plot is really where it shines, especially given the time restraints of a DTV movie. I really liked how the movie focused mainly on character development, and it is also interesting that the Toa barely ever used their elemental powers - which is a good thing, really. It’s not great, but it is certainly good by any standard.

4 Likes

am I the only one who noticed that their mouths didn’t move sometimes when they talked?

Yeah, it wasn’t the most finished of movies. It looks as though some of the lines were changed after the animators done with their scenes.

3 Likes