BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

Jungle and female

Fire and female.

nope, Jungle and Female

I think it was a joke…mabey…

I must say, I like Pohatu’s chapter in the Graphic Novel. this is my favourite part of all of the 2015 story. Great dialogue, spot-on portrayal of Pohatu, and a good story. I wish all of 2015 was as good.

~W12~

RotSS is hands down a better book than IotLM duo to the fact that the characters are so much better writen and that we have a story that is more focused on the protectors than the toa.

RoSS doesnt have a terrible ending either, much beter than IotLM anyways

that and it does not feel like its something we have seen before, like with the animations, IotLM and the Graphic novel.

I finally have all the toa and ordered shudder LoSS and Skull Scorpio.

Hey, I liked those two sets. They may not be the best, but I love their functionality.

3 Likes

Lel I was making a joke, they don’t look TOO bad (at least, LoSS doesn’t, but SS’s tail looks pretty bad IMO), but I don’t have them in hand yet, they should be here between tomorrow and thursday.

The tail may look bad, but it’s undoubtedly the most fun function in a set this year (just wait till you have it in hand, you’ll see what I mean)…

I probably should identify my major gripe with the tail - it constantly hangs open. If it was closed and the function opened it, I feel; it would somewhat redeem the set. Sure, the technic isn’t as aesthetically pleasing as I would have liked, but it evokes a sense of the '01 rahi, which I think is a plus. Probably will go and mod that up when he arrives.

That is a valid critique…it certainly makes the set a pain to display beside others.

But the snapping of those pincers when you activate the function is just so satisfying, and it has a surprisingly fluid range of motion (you can even do that move from the animations when Gali is attacking the Scorpios, which was a pleasant surprise).

2 Likes

Jungle and female

Why are there so many jungle villagers that are part of the story? Well I mean compared to other regions. We’ve got the kid vizuna helped, the kids mum and dad, bingzak and harvali! There are literally no villagers of other regions crucial to the story

2 Likes

maybe the writers wanna focus on Jungle since it’s a new main element compared to the lore and world-building story in G1?

OR maybe they wanna have fun with a guy like Kongu

or maybe the other elements are too boring?

3 Likes

Maybe because Jungle is like…the least dangerous environment on Okoto. Or maybe the entire landscape of Okoto was Jungle before the great cataclysm separated the regions…

thats actualy what Okoto was before the cataclysm.

Maybe it’s because, from factual info, the Jungle region was where the Ancient City and Temple of Time are? :wink:

1 Like

I just had a thought.

On the last page of the Graphic novel, it looks like Tahu has his finger up his nose.

~W12~

1 Like