BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

Considering that their golden masks allowed them to see visions, I think they also gave them a spiritual link to Ekimu.

3 Likes

This is probably due to Ekimu making the golden masks, and those mask’s connection to the toa.

4 Likes

Bionicle 2015 was So Last year.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Isn’t that just a Kulta revamp…

This… though his photoshop skills are good

I has 11 i ordered from Russia :3

1 Like

I’ve been following his series for a bit, and I believe he said that the similarities were intentional. He’s reinterpreting the G2 storyline, so he may be going for a more substantial link between Kulta and Makuta.

oh look at you with all your disposeable income

7 Likes

Anyone else really like the skullies? :3

7 Likes

I do, I love how unique they are

4 Likes

I just wish the Skull combiners were shown in the story.

I’ve heard that the Kulta one is supposed to represent his MoCr powerup, but that doesn’t really fit with the book description of the scene.

It’s also pretty dumb how the character who defeats powered-up Kulta has to be disassembled to build the power-up… :confused:

2 Likes

I just want skull rainbow to be canon.

1 Like

You mean Skull Fajita? :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Me too.
Maybe one day Kulta and Skull Basher can break out of wherever Ekimu is keeping them and they can become the combo models.

Though I doubt they’ll ever appear in the story again, I can still dream.

2 Likes

Maybe as a final boss rush before Makuta.

1 Like

Looking back on 2015, it was a little disappointing in terms of promotions. The only thing we got was the Hero pack, everything else was either released to a specific location or simply not publically available for a majority. While there was a bunch of promotions over the year, many were exclusives or NYTF or competition prizes.

Jobs tend to do that xD

Makes sense when put that way, but he doesn’t seem varied from Kulta enough for me personally. Honestly would have done it the other way round, have Kulta have some of Makuta’s aspects rather than Makuta having all of Kulta’s aspects with a few upgrades.

2 Likes

I may or may not be ordering the parts to make a revamped one as we speak…

I actually really like that! What if other villains such as the other skullies, Umarak (hunter form) and LoSS return as well? Though for LoSS he’d kinda have to be a zambie spider due to him having a bad case of the dead.

1 Like

I wish we could have gotten a polybag with all the Toa’s Masks in trans.

4 Likes

These are good examples of hive leading villains of creepy bugs.

THIS is not.
Whether you want to speculate that Lego has bigger queen sets in store, for a revenge of skull spiders looking thing OK cool. But that’s not what this topic is about, LOSS is an awful set and a mish mash of smooth and gear-like , i hate to say it but it irks it, a printed spider face on a chest plate looks really bad imo and a technic built face would be appreciated, HIS SIZE is puny compared to the toa and he should have been able to kick their butts! but he doesn’t feel good he doesn’t look scary or villainous he looks,… like a joke i find this as a big problem for G2 villains don’t look like they could even scratch the toa the toa feel like they had became nuva before becoming nuva!

Sorry this was abit of rant but i want to hear everyone’s opinions salty or not

3 Likes

Personally I like LOSS. The only problem I have with him is his size.

13 Likes