BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

Oh boy I freakin’ hope

This mask in transparent brown/black looks really nice.[quote=“Altair, post:12315, topic:71, full:true”]
They are selling a plastic mask for the price of Astatine (not really but whatever)!!!
[/quote]

Thankfully it doesnt vaporise as quickly as Astatine.

11 Likes

When did they make that? Or is it fake?

Its a fan-made moulding of the mask.

1 Like

I love how the trans green eye stalk shines through, it’s like his lifeforce glowing within

2 Likes

im kinda in a rush to rebuild my g2 sets back up so i thought i’d post this here haha. anyways, i basicaly made a narmoto moc in a sort of “toa-size” :wink:

10 Likes

Now when I look back, I don’t seem to recall any real official mention of the cheesy term “adrenaline mode” for the Toa’s secondary modes…do they even have adrenaline

I could be wrong though

1 Like

the “adrenaline mode” thing, seems to just be a way of describing their fast travel modes. Lewa gets wings and can fly, Tahu can lava surf, Gali can swim, Kopaka can ski, Pohatu can ride the sands and Onua can claw his way through.

I think it was mentioned once at the NYCC panel, and then a bunch of people took that as an official term.

5 Likes

I think it was on the website. Not sure though.

2 Likes

its strange to watch the Samurai Jack episode: Jack and the Zombies.

because the general tone of it, (minus the final part of the episode) is kind of what i can imagine many here would have preffered for the 2015 summer story and for the skull villains (atleast from what we knew of them at the time)

Sorry for the look of this video, but the HQ ones have some random rock music played over the scenes

like i said, the tone of a fogged, ruind city with undead creatures wandering around it, would make for a really creepy story (not sure many here would like for that to be the way that G2 began its story though).

This is how it should have been animated, but all we got was those lame animations.
Genndy Tartakovsky should have just animated the new G2 Bionicle series, he knows whats good and knows the true value of 2D animation.

1 Like

The way they handle the atmosphere and tone in that scene is well done and I would have liked to see the same with Bionicle because the didn’t handle the atmosphere very well in the 2015 animations I think but the fighting in that scene is kind off dull in my opinion so i’m not sure if I would like this type of animation

Happy one-year anniversary of Island of Lost Masks!

10 Likes

Just got skull slicer. I never realizes how fun he is to pose.

11 Likes

Skull Slicer’s a very underrated set, in my opinion.

6 Likes

Is it me, or does the Mask of Water (Master) look VERY similar to Toa Nikila’s Mask of Possibilities?

5 Likes

Kind of. Yet, Gali’s 2015 mask has it’s own vibes too.

5 Likes

I think they took inspiration from a few other masks when designing the new ones, kinda like how the 2015 Kakama looks nearly identical to the 2009 noble Miru.

(I wish I could get an image of the front of the miru but whatever)

Im totally fine with this cause now I can call the noble Miru a Kakama XD
They even have the same odd ear vents and eyes.

5 Likes

Now I sort of want to color that Miru brown and gold

1 Like

Apparently this is One-of-a-Kind meaning that Lego doesn’t have a spare and known to be hidden beneath their underwear drawer.

10 Likes