BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

That’s the one we were showed in the 360 spin back in '14

2 Likes

This guy doesn’t even look like a fan of Bionicle, he probably just wanted a solid gold Lego piece instead of a solid gold Bionicle mask.

Thats how collectors work, they usually know nothing about the thing their collecting.

Im looking at most pokemon card collectors that mispronounce half of the names >.>

6 Likes

Well, not always. Think about Eljay (and myself, I have every bonkle too :wink:).

5 Likes

How to Get Rich

1. Invent some fantastic chemical method to prolong the stability of ASTATINE atoms.
  2. Mold Gali’s 2015 mask in pure ASTATINE.
  3. Profit!!

I remember that day more clearly than pretty much any other day in my life. Back in the day when G2 was full of untapped potential.

4 Likes

Everything before G2’s release gives me so much nostalgia. Like the Comic Con stuff and the original leaks.

2 Likes

You forgot that you need to buy it…

(btw I made the same Astatine joke a couple of months ago, so that’s interesting)

tbh if I got a gold bionicle mask I’d sell it for well, more bionicle sets

5 Likes

This is the one that really does it for me:

17 Likes

Found this in Reddit.

This is what happens when Target and Walmart don’t stock Gali.

15 Likes

I don’t know why, but this looks so satisfying to me. Like my childhood dreams are embodied by this one picture.

6 Likes

True, decided to become a collector of G2 sets, including getting two of the Trans-gali 2015 masks. It really depends on the fan i suppose.

Sadly there are collectors like those who simply don’t seem to know the product itself, comments such as the idea that the Mask Of Creation would make them not build for over a year… it just seems like they are making jokes about the name without knowing the subject matter.

I’ve been tracking that mask and its sold for between £1000-1800 in the course of its lifespan. Luckily i managed to pick up a few cheaper than that. but the average is over £1000

The amount of stores I’ve seen where they simply didn’t put Bionicle on store shelves on the right date is insane. I’ve found a few stores who got the Winter Wave in January and put them up in March - by which time many who wanted the sets would have already got them from the Lego shop.

I’m still getting ‘Mask Maker Vs Skull Grinder’s’ from one of the stores near me.

3 Likes

Ftfy.

2 Likes

@Scarilian

Fifty shades of Terak

Best seller on Okoto.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

How the fight with Skull Grinder should’ve went down

made by Guilherme Augusto Di Stefano

11 Likes

So I’m assuming Gali, Kopaka, and Lewa are just in the background watching?

3 Likes

That’s the most ugly thing I’ve ever seen.

8 Likes

this physically hurts my eyes

9 Likes

I am now thankful for what we got.

4 Likes

“New + Now”

(unsure when this was originally published)

7 Likes