BIONICLE 2015 (G2)- Ideas, Thoughts on the Plotline, Videos, and More!

something that i would have liked to see in G2 if it does get extended beyond its three years, would be the return of non-elemental masks, like you know: mask of strength, mask of speed, mask of flight. ovs.

however the masks i would like to see would be the following:

Mask of Fear: a mask that when used will cause all those who are near its area of effect to experience uncontrollable levels of fear.
example:

Mask of Dream manipulation: a mask that when used, allowes the user to enter other’s dreams.
example:

Mask of Intangibility: allow the user to pass through solid matter.
example:

sorry for double posting. but i really want people to tell me what they think of this idea for a plot line if Bionicle where to continue.

basicly its this, Makuta is redeemed at the end of the 2017 storyline, but like all actions, this one have its consequences, said consequence is the release of the ancient Bohrok, a race of creatures that once threatend all life on Okoto and beyond.

the Bohrok in the G2 universe, are not drones made to purge the face of a giant robot, but a swarm of monsters, that are considered by the villagers of Okoto and other island to be the apex predator of all living creatures, including the villagers.

during that time, the Bohrok terrorised the world, killing millions of people, until a group who would later be known as “The First Mask Makers” banded together and created powerful masks and weapons that they gave to six legendary heroes of legend that united drove back the Bohrok and eventualy defeated their queen and locked the remaining borhok deep beneath the earth where they remaind forever.

Until Makuta created the Mask of Ultimate Power, his use of the mask caused great harm to Okoto, and his later action during his ressurection by Umarak’s hand, only worsend the damage.

In the end, the damadge woke the Bohrok up, and created an opening from their prison. Thus Makuta’s action in the end brought the greatest evil of Okoto’s past back.

now the reason i wanted to talk about this, is because… this would make for a great redeemtion story for Makuta, having him see what his actions have caused, and with the villagers, the protectors, the Toa and Ekimu all no longer trusting Makuta anymore.

and having Makuta still have some parts of him who want to reconstruct the MoUP, with the idea that “they” could use it against the Bohrok. But the redeened side of Makuta does not want to make it again, fearing of losing control again.

i would add more, but i think you all get the point, so what do you all think of this idea. i know that it most likely wont happend, but they, this was something i was just thinking of today.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

2 Likes

Hey, I’m fine with double posting as long as the subject talked about is different from the previous post.

I think that some of these masks were hinted at.

It’s cool.

1 Like

Hey, maybe you should flag it because Double Posting isn’t allowed.

Could you at least tell me what you think of my idea? I wanted people to read it and tell me what they thought of it.

I mean there is so little activity on this topic that it could soon just be closed down.

1 Like

We don’t close due to inactivity. That’s just lame.

1 Like