BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

Dude, that would suck. More for me than anybody else, cuz I’d be getting a lot of swear mail XD

1 Like
1 Like

Imagine Gali didn’t have those eyeholes. None of you would complain.

5 Likes

It’s funny cause is 100% true. Not gonna lie I would be happy with a blind gali

1 Like

To be honest I don’t dislike the mask, it’s actually pretty cool looking, the thing is, it doesn’t even really resemble Gali’s original mask. And I don’t expect it to look exactly the same, but it’s just too far off for my taste.

Still a cool mask though, just not Gali’s.

I restate my point earlier of going for the Movie/Game look of the Nuva mask.

Technically, yeah, it is Gali’s mask. Just not the Gali you were hoping for/expecting.

2 Likes

In the end, it’s better than having the '08 Kaukau.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t think this way, but for those of you who do, enjoy.

6 Likes

Well obviously it’s still Gali, my point was simply that it doesn’t resemble the original Kaukau enough for my personal taste. And it does look a little like the movie version.

Jesus… I left for baseball, and when I come back- wham! 192 comments!

1 Like

Guys, Eljay Master of Canon is confirmed.

1 Like

Say goodbye to your video. There’s a reason TTV didn’t put the images in their video

You know, Onua does have that gear piece on his back, but if you look a little above and to the left of that there’s a much lighter, less defined yellow piece sticking out from behind the head. I wonder if that’s a kind of eye/brain piece similar to what was used in the Metru heads.

Totally going to get pohatu and tahu, and the jungle defender, maybe Kopaka if i still have some money

1 Like

I’m planning to buy them all. I’ll keep $180 specifically in reserve for it.

5 Likes

Are you in the discussion podcast? If so, do you know when it will be up?

Unfortunately I didn’t make it to the discussion. =/ And I don’t know when it will be up.

Aww… oh well. Thanks for responding!

Can you please take a photo of you running down the store aisle with a shopping cart in a fashion akin to the drawing made by Viper illustrating your purchases? 8D

1 Like

I doubt he’d be welcome in a store, but here’s a picture of him at his birthday party.

see how happy he looks?

6 Likes