BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

This isn’t a leak, it’s a full-blown spill.

6 Likes

You mean ‘Master Of Jungle’ :wink:

Nope, Koala is the Master of Air that replaced Lewa.

4 Likes

From hype I made skins for Minecraft of each of the 'Master’s
You can find the skins here: My PlanetMinecraft

Pics:

14 Likes

Even their Minecraft skins are cool? XP

You have a point. And I never even noticed Skull Kraata was spelled Skull Krata.

1 Like

Its ok, I only noticed thanks to the TTV analysis of the sets xD

Am I the only one who noticed this immediately?

Like, before the TTV analysis video?

5 Likes

Nah, I noticed it.

2 Likes

I also noticed. Oh! Something I found, I’m not sure if anyone else did as well, but you can see gears on Pohatu’s back just like Onua’s. Also, if you look, their back MAY be bulkier than we expected. From some of the Masters angles it looks like a square-ish gearbox.

3 Likes

I’m excited for the return of specialized pieces, like the metru body. It’ll add a whole new dynamic to MoCing and it’s something that hasn’t happened for a long time.

2 Likes

Given their high piece count it’s almost positive that we’re getting custom (or at least composite) torsos, not specialized torsos.

Is no one else excited about the definite return of purple in bionicle? =P

16 Likes

Totally!

Indeed I am, my symbiotic friend. XP

I probably would have noticed it however I focused more on the sets than the boxes or names I guess

Purple’s meh on its own. Trans purple is what I’m interested in. Well that and a purple mask.

2 Likes

Of course I am - I can actually make a self-MOC!

As much as I like the return of purple, I still prefer the older shade of purple over this one :wink:

-Iben

2 Likes

I prefer the newer purple, myself, although I wish they were the same shade. Would make MOCing easier (for the people that actually have old purple, anyway.)

3 Likes