BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

Not exactly. I never really liked purple in 2001. It looked weird along with teal, but that’s just my preference.

Well, TBH, it’s been in HF, Super Heroes, and A bit of Chima for a while now.

So it’s not that new.

1 Like

I never have been the biggest fan of purple, but it looks fun to MOC with. It’s too bad there isn’t a little more of it in the new sets. Just a few more armor pieces would have been good.

And I hated pretty much all of those lines.

(I could never find Voltixx ;_:wink:

1 Like

Well, fair enough, but I always figured that it was A-OK to buy like, the parts off Bricklink, or just some of the sets, if only for parts.

But yeah, I understand the sentiment.

Cue Simple Plan’s “Untitled” XD

The boxes look like the Chima speedorz boxes

The fact that “skull krata” has krata instead of kraata has a little possibility that no one has pointed out:
Krana=>Kraata, so why couldnt krata be something new?

I don’t know, but Skull Krata is not their names, those were the preliminary names, while the names from the shop websites are their final names, Unfortunately.

3 Likes

Well, the point is: I’m excited to see purple return in bionicle, since we haven’t had purple in bionicle since 01.

3 Likes

@Venom Technically 2003/2004 for the Shadow Kraata, also we did get a Kraana in Purple in 2002. But yes, MORE PURPLE!

1 Like

Those are my two favorite, though I will eventually buy all of them.

4 Likes

nice find! we can now clearly see that there are gears in the back! go functions!

1 Like

not exactly

I’m not sure what you mean.

I made a post that it looks like an extender of the chest rather than function and the gears are for decoration

2 Likes

riiiiiiiiiight

I guess we’ll see when the sets are released. :wink:

1 Like

well if there is a function it will be so minor its not even worth having it and all the to will have the same function

I don’t disagree that all the Toa will have the same function, but also remember that the original Mata all had the same function. :wink:

1 Like

Tahu is Moses.

Then Mata Nui said to Tahu, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Matoran to move on. Raise your lavaboard and stretch out your hand over the magma to divide the lava so that the Matoran can go through the volcano on safe ground.”

5 Likes