BIONICLE 2015 Set Images Found!

There better be a show down of some sort between BIONICLE and Hero Factory in the second LEGO Movie.

2 Likes

Lego has LoTR as well.

Which means that Dwarves are also Master Builders, as are the Great Beings.

3 Likes

Well theres always this:
Many of us might be wondering: “Whats up with the toa having the: “master of-” text on them?” What I think that could happen is that if there would be a comic book there could be a narrator type box on a corner of the frame which could go through various pages and be like this: “We are toa” “We have defended our people from evil for many battles” “We are the masters of our elements: fire,water,stone,earth/land,(air)/jungle and ice”
“But never have we faced anything like this”
This idea came to me when I remembered the first issue of the Bionicle comics when kopaka awakes on mata nui and builds him self, he simultaneously has narrator type of boxes in which he tells about him self and what he has been through in the canister, his thoughts on mata nui and his confusion of not remembering nothing but his name. This way the return could easily be a continuation and easily explain new comers who and what the toa are.
Edit:
Probably should’ve linked that.

1 Like

Someone needs to make a Lego Movie 2 speculation topic. That’s a great concept to include.
-Oonie

2 Likes

Still:
#bionicle vs hero factory in the lego movie 2 confirmed

1 Like

Well, i think the boxs would still say toa if that where the case. Unless Master is there main name, and there only called toa for history. (if its a continuation)

1 Like

I hope this is alright to post, if not, I’ll gladly remove it. But it does tie into the topic. I am going LIVE with my thoughts on each set. Would anyone want to see, is it alright to post a link to it here?

I’m starting to think they might be simplifying the names, calling to the Toa masters for example, for promotional purposes and in the main story might refer to them as Toa.

1 Like

The rest of what you said was very valid, but I disagree with you here. Her weapon resembles a combination between an ax and a trident (pretty swish in my opinion). Her mask, like Nyran said, looks a lot like the Movie version.

This bothers me a lot more than it should, and not just from you. It seems that quite a few people on the forums think that in order for a MOC to be female, it has to be feminine in some way. If you look at female characters in Bionicle, you’ll see that very few have any visible feminine traits. I could go on a complete rant here, but suffice it to say that I do not believe that female Bionicles are required to be feminine.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’ve posted this already on this thread, but if this is a reboot, they could have changed the Toa species into a guild with ranking system.

The Defenders look a bit like Predators. Pretty funny that they don’t scare me much anymore now looking like they’re from Predator.

i heard LotR and thought of this

im so sorry

2 Likes

-_-. But honestly that vid is hecka funny :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a little annoying that the entire face for LOSS looks as though it’s printed on the Hero Factory chest plate piece, especially as the printing might eat into the set’s budget for everything else.

you only get the full effect if you play both at once

i feel like all the toa (except tahu) are unnecessarily gold

2 Likes

You’re unnecessarily gold

1 Like

but

what about kopaka? :cry:

1 Like

It would still help a whole lot in terms of telling gender differences, though. To a normal Bionicle fan, we know that Gali is female, though to any other person who knows nothing of Bionicle, Gali would look like a man.

And why do we need to know that Gali is female? What difference does it make?