BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

he didnt make Okotoran become toa

And I love Ekimooo, but if they are keeping him as the OP Uniter of plot-o-dermis plz nerf.

I only want him to die to give the toa the impact to work together and kill UTD themselves as a team

What just happened avobe is a clear example why you shouldn’t bring religion or political stuff here

1 Like

Well, it makes sense.
Honestly I wasn’t so sure about Destiny being 2015 and Duty 2017. It works better if they switch around as you said.

Also, I agree about Ekimu dying to give the Toa the impact they need.

1 Like

Guys, I found another Lego leak!

9 Likes

In 2015 they realized it was their duty to save Okoto, but still couldn’t grasp the concept of unity.

In 2016 they seem to finally learn what it truly means to be united, not just as a team, but as living beings fighting for the same cause.

In 2017… they complete their purpose on Okoto, and thus complete their destiny.

4 Likes

Okay guys, bear in mind that religious discussion of all sorts is actually against the rules, as stated here:

This is your first warning to those involved.

5 Likes

ok i apologize

You are banned 4ever.

~Cronk

8 Likes

2legit4U

6 Likes

Not sure if sarcastic or legit comment…

Anyway I feel like 2016 is a great year for both villains and heroes.

Umaraks versions are awesome, the Uniters are great, so are the creatures. The beasts are hit or miss but they are really growing on me, specially Larry

1 Like

Also bear in mind that spam is against the rules, as stated here:

In fact, it might be helpful for some users here to read the rules in general:

This has been a message from your friendly neighborhood Slime. Feel free to go back to discussion of Bionicle in 2016.

7 Likes

there is only one thing that confuses and that is why do some creatures have gold masks and some have silver

Cuz diversity, thats why.

2 Likes

because some go with 20$ toa and others with 15$ toa

1 Like

They correspond with their respective Toa’s armor colour, which is gold for half of them, and silver for the other half…
I always assumed it served to indicate how powerful they were or at least how good the armor was, gold being best and silver being right below gold.

I have no idea whether that holds any water, though!

I’m 90% sure they replaced a lot of the gold with silver because of the complaints concerning MOI’s colour scheme, particularly his shoulders and chest, and boy do we regret that now.

1 Like

Cuz only the expensive toa get gold. Silver is for the 15$ Scrubs.

1 Like

i just though it looked weird on there golden masks

$20 sets are usually gold to entice kids to buy them over the $15 sets, to a newcomer, they’d see a gold character and be all “oh this guy must be important I’ll buy him!”

[quote=“glacio_elder_of_ice, post:12004, topic:15529, full:true”]
and then there is kopaka the 2 in 1 set
[/quote]People complained last year that “Kopaka didn’t have any silver when he should have had it instead of gold”, but LEGO doesn’t want to get rid of their psychological marketing, so they tried to implement both.

1 Like

and then there is kopaka the 2 in 1 set oh thats why

Imo the combination of gold n silver works nicely on Pohatu and Gali, not so much in Lewa, this is why I wished we had gotten Silver Unity masks. However I think Gali’s mask is just too perfect to switch to silver.