BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Would owners of the “Escape from the Underworld” recommend the book? I’m considering getting it myself. I was hoping for a little skull lore (working on a comic) but I’m interested in hearing if it’s a good read.

I feel like I’ve been following ten story pretty well.

I completely understand your skepticism and am glad nobody is just jumping on this and saying it the definitive truth. I also love bionicle, it pretty much kept me with Lego and would never want it to end, why would I try to monger the fears of other people?

I’m not going to believe that this will be a thing until Lego actually reveals it themselves.

And that’ll be in Summer 2017 most likely.

Also, none of this makes any sense whatsoever.

As more and more questions are being asked, more and more of these “facts” are stated.

Honestly dude, you’re making this up as you go along.

If you were to post news like this, post it all as one, because I know this is being made up now if you’re going to drag on stuff like this.

4 Likes

I understand your doubt but this is exactly what I was told.

@Saxton I understand why you could think I’m making this up. I even reread some of my posts and it sounds pretty fake when reading them.

Edited for double-post -legomaster

Speaking of which, @terrsolpix, did you ever Follow story in the past, like during G1 days?

Edited for triple post. Please be sure to give our rules and guidelines a thorough read before posting again on the Boards. -legomaster

Because that’s what OTHER leakers told us about their rumors, and they turned out to be false.

10 Likes

I am not trying to fool anybody, everything I have said has been information given to me from the store manager at my local Lego Store.

Dude, no. This is still a very bad argument. Read the posts above, no way this could be true. They have just as much information as us as the consumers have, pretty much.

I pretty much agree with what @Apophyx said.

This is literally for attention.

I’d recommend just forgetting about this entire thing guys.

10 Likes

Say, what other Lego sites have you visited besides this one?

I want to see what others will say about these 2016 rumors.

10 Likes

Do whatever you feel works best. I didn’t even expect replies, I just wanted to Tele teh community what I had heard from a store manager.

@Chronicler This is currently the only Lego site I’m on. I made an edit to the bionicle wikia once but that’s about it. I’ve also been waiting the TTV since forever ago and other various bionicle youtubers.

I think this is all the information we need if this is the only site that he’s on…

3 Likes

If you haven’t been part of other Bionicle communities, then how did you know there was a rumor about 2017?

3 Likes

I don’t have any accounts on other sites like this one but I do check news about this as much as possible including brickset and various youtubers.

Hmmm… Interesting.

Still, I would question the sources you got this from. They seem questionable and, as such, I feel we will need to disregard them until we have further evidence.

Carry on, everyone.

6 Likes

We aren’t believing you, this is the only site you’re on you even said, and you joined only one hour ago…

I don’t expect you to automatically belive me, I know my story sound sketchy and I understand that, I only made that post to tell what I had heard.