BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Not another wave, silly. What in the heavens made you think that?

3 Likes

I wonder how long Bionicle section is gonna stay alive.

The HF section is still relatively alive. Also, people tend to forget TTV was brought up in the dark ages, so anything could happen.

3 Likes

I’m actually really looking forward to some fan related stuff and new podcasts and everything now that it’s finished. It gives a chance to be more creative as well as dive deeper into the line.

Well guys I present to you the best MoUP I’ve ever seen, and the best one I think we’ll ever see, enjoy:

(Credit to @Cyber-Hand as usual)

6 Likes

Thanks you I am glad you like it. I have a topic for it here. Cyber-Hand's Forge

4 Likes

Customer service -> building instructions -> insert one of the Beasts’ set number -> one of the instructions that appear is Doomarak’s.

3 Likes

Or go to brickinstructions.com and find the Destroyer instructions; it’s attached to the end of it.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a link for the JTO Makuta build instructions anywhere?

EDIT:

Thanks guys.

1 Like

this is the closest one i could find:
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/43377110@N06/28761434605/

if i remember correctly, you would need: LoSS, MMvSG, Uniter Tahu, Ikir, UtH and UtD.

4 Likes

Imgur

It’s this one.

2 Likes

All right…I like many other people here, hate the fact we don’t even get a Mask of Ultimate Power to end the Bionicle G2 series. I’m sure eyes will be rolled when I say this, that’s perfectly fine with me, but I obviously emailed LEGO about this. Not asking whether it was coming out, more like asking for them to bloody release the mask. The answer I got, which I thought was not possible, pretty sure is not possible at all according to their rules, was to build my own Makuta and enter it in LEGO ideas. Correct me if I’m wrong…but aren’t we supposed to NOT use LEGO original properties for that? It’s a very odd answer. Don’t get your hopes up about a mask, I’m pretty much grasping at straws at this point. But I refuse to just sit quiet about it.

6 Likes

You mean themes, right?
Because Ideas #007 Exo Suit is Classic Space, which is a pre-existing theme.

I’m all behind putting JtO Makuta up on Ideas, as long as we get someone well-known to do it and we coordinate our response to get the 10 000 supporters as fast as possible.

5 Likes

Red Logo?!?!?!

Why LEGO…WHY
Oh my god i can’t see that page anymore…

1 Like

Do you guys know how to build the back part of Makuta’s loin cloth thing? You know, the part that uses Umarak’s horns and Ikir’s head? I can’t for the life of me figure it out, and that’s the only part of him that I don’t have built.

1 Like

Here you go @Tarvaax

6 Likes

Thank ya much!

1 Like

You know how quake beast is an ‘awful’ set?

UMMMMMMMMM WELCOME TO THE UK GUIS.

17 Likes

is it only quakey thats gone?

Surprisingly, yes!