BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I’ve seen that name soo much in rebrick…

3 Likes

Makuta, the Mask Hoarder

that set would have been massive

3 Likes

So I’ve been wondering if TTV still prefers CCBS over Technic now that Bionicle Gen 2 has ended. I honestly still have no problem with CCBS, however I enjoy Technic better for its building experience and perhaps I am not alone with that. Perhaps even designers knew that and that’s why they leaned towards a more Technic heavy build with the latest Toa sets. I think they made just the right ballance. But I don’t see this change individual for only Bionicle. Just look at the new Star Wars construction set, called K-2SO. Using much more Technik. Even the other two has Technik styled weapons. I think it’s obvios that Lego tries to bring back Technic more and more into the construction line which imo would be a welcomed innovation.

8 Likes

Sigh.
Someone should request Makuta the Mask Hoarder (with FMoUP included) as a Christmas Present to BIONICLE G1-G2/TECHNIC/CCBS Fans.

LEGO: Sorry the summer wave of BIONICLE consist of the last sets we will make for the line.

5 Likes

Pretty much, the disappointment about it ending early would have still been there however that would have sold and left fans wanting the line to return. It would have also concluded the hype

3 Likes

@Ekimu I personally think that while CCBS is great for keeping sets and MOCs from having clashing textures, it simply can’t work well at all without technic integration. Honestly, the piece of unification is my favorite G2 piece, because it just allows for so many MOCing possibilities. I wish G2 would have lasted longer so that we could get useful armor pieces like that, pieces that can be used to create almost anything.

4 Likes

I know… BUT THEY STILL HAVE 5 MONTHS!!!

Just one Makuta the Mask Hoarder with the Forbidden Mask of Ultimate Power (one in Black and one in Pearl-Gold).

ONE!!!

And then LEGO’s sales would sky-rocket, make a mills-bills, and TLG would make more JtO Episodes and continue releasing BIONICLE sets!!!
I WISH…

8 Likes

I REALLY Hope this is fake. :confused: I do want JTO on DVD, though.

I was just thinking, What if bionicle became a Megabloks theme

2 Likes

A bunch of specialized pieces, thats for sure.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. They’ve come along way from huge specialized pieces everywhere, now they’re sets are super detailed and well made.
And think of ALL the new colours we could get.

Yeah I don’t think LEGO will commit to making one more set.

1 Like

Found this on the new lego shop,

18 Likes

Bingzak set release confirmed

10 Likes

Yeah, IKR.

maybe they saw the sales numbers from @Scarilian’s Bionicle purchase and though to advertise the sets more.

/s

13 Likes

2late4that

4 Likes