BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

@Toa_Heatwave You have just somehow managed to make Umarak go from a nightmare level, to a Dark Overlord of Death and Silence level.

8 Likes

I think I may get Umarak, just cause he looks like the first proper villain bionicle has had, other then Skull Slicer.

2 Likes

The dark lord Umaraxar comes for you at night…

Also I hope in JtO Umarak says “let the hunt begin” at some point, that would seriously make my day

5 Likes

Like this?

Anyway I like the sets more and more as I see them, however ketar’s function really bothers me, it’s just so…impractical

1 Like

Such Hype, Much Excitement!!!

1 Like

I was right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! EAT THAT, MESO!

16 Likes

Onua’s hammer has this piece!

2 Likes

You had to go and rub it in his face. Not to mention all the people who still think there is a connection between G1 and G2.

Totally not me.

2 Likes

Only Meso’s because he puffed his chest out so far like a red robin on this subject. When it comes to leaks, never be certain about anything.

You have to keep in mind, a connection still isn’t out of the question, especially considering our beloved Nuva symbols. :wink:

16 Likes

Oh Mata Nui no, Onua’s upper arm bones are asymmetrical!

1 Like

Really? Perhaps this was made to facilitate posing with the long staff. In fact, one of my own MOCs benefited by having one of their arms being slightly longer since he wields a very long two-handed staff; makes for more dynamic posing. Having both arms the same length is kinda restricting (the staff has limited positioning up and down).

@Barkel W-Why would they do that? There is literally no sensible reason for doing that… It just… it makes no sense. It’s literally impractical and adds nothing aesthetically or functionally…

Edit: The Toa Nuva (2016) have Toa Metru arm proportions. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Forgot to mention that, apparently its there to help him hold the hammer stably.

But I still really dislike it. Especially since that piece exists in trans purple and they decided to go with the grey version.

1 Like

Much truth. I’m personally still banking on that connection. I want to see a link between the Nuva symbols and some kind of artifacts in story like the Kal Saga in 2003.

Just looked at onua his arms are symmetrical it’s just he has a grey piece not purplew

No, one of the bones is the more restrictive upper bones, whereas the other arm has trans purple, less restrictive (and most commonly) lower bone (except as his upper).

2 Likes

@toa_drovisk Not accurate. Not accurate at all. He uses a completely different bone piece for his upper right arm compared to his upper left arm.

The Kaukau and the miru look very similar in my opinion.

I noticed that I just thought u thought one of his arms were longer

@Pohatu The Kaukau and the Miru don’t exist in G2. Maybe you’re thinking of some different masks? :wink:

1 Like