BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

So

you’re saying

as soon as my copy comes

I take a picture and post it here if you both haven’t gotten it yet.

Because I want to see pictures.

Pictures of Spider-Man Chapter Book 3.

Good luck to the both of you, though.

1 Like

But Amazon doesn’t take payment from your account for preorders until the item actually ships. So for GN3 there should be nothing to refund.

1 Like

How about I go and check to see if Barnes and Noble has it. What are you gonna do then?

4 Likes

Why Am I not seeing Bionicle in the new catalog?!

1 Like

Ain’t much better here

2 Likes

Man that Netflix advertising.

Doesn’t tell you the show name but tells you it’s on Netflix.

How about some direct TJtO advertising?

3 Likes

Yeah but what about the english version? It’s not even there in many EU language neither.

1 Like

So I recently found out JtO part 2 is on July 29. How do I feel about this?

It should be June 29th, but by then mostly everyone will have the sets, so it’s fair.

1 Like

I think July is the “official release” month for BIONICLE usually.

idk why

1 Like

wouldn’t it look better with the technic things connected to the tusks pearl gold?

it’s not perfect, I know

maybe if they were a little bit wider

15 Likes

…i-it’s beautiful

6 Likes

This would be great, if only…

3 Likes

That looks good- imagine that with the jaw gold as well.

imagine no further is that even english?

16 Likes

420/10
I really like the way this looks.

1 Like

I don’t get why people complain that the technic connection peices for the horns should be gold instead of black, if you all look at the MoCo, the green is meant to show the black part of the horns being some kind of growth that grew under the mask.

same for the jaw, its not part of the MoCo, all of Umarak the destroyer’s head features is meant to show just how twisted and mutated he have become thanks to the mask.

basicly imagine if you started to grow horns out of your head and your jaw grew twice its normal size. Its actualy rather horrific if you think of his design like that.

Like Umarak just went through one of those incredibly painful werewolf transformations.

5 Likes

but the tusks are supossed to be enlarged versions of the ones in the MoCo

yeah I also preffer the gun-metal, but someone asked for it, so yeah

TOO MUCH GOOOOOOOLD.
The jaw shouldn’t be gold in my opinion, just anything but gunmetal to be honest.

5 Likes

Just went to Barnes and Noble and…well…absolutely no bionicle books! Not suprised honestly. Well @Eljay looks like you’ll win the race to get the book first! Congrats! :tada: (I’d get it first if I didn’t pre order the new lego star wars game the same day I pre ordered the book)

4 Likes