BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

As does Korgot, whom I bought two of…I shall be replacing the gray bone with trans-purple very quickly!

No…she uses 4 trans bones…

2 Likes

Grey…purple…same difference :stuck_out_tongue:

(I actually realized that after I posted, though…)

EDIT: Also, is anyone else planning to flip the red Bohrok eyes on Umarak’s knees upside-down? I dislike how they leave his lower legs so open, and they look like they might interfere with the black shells on his legs…visually if not physically.

ive made a compact waist turntable with friction and lego ball joints and im gonna try and take a photo and post it ■■■■ cameras out of battery
I can make a list of the peices used to make it if anyone wants?

2 Likes

Just finished editing this photo; my Pohatu 2016 Revamp. I will have to make a Bricklink Order to get another Dark Brown 3 M Shell since Rey only comes with one. :disappointed_relieved:

What do you think? :blush:

5 Likes

looks nice

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

anyone want a list of parts for the waist
Just a second

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, i had kopaka right in front of me when you said that CANNOT UNSEE.

3 Likes

what cant you unsee oh lol

1 Like

;-; (finds clorox)

2 Likes

It’s… It’s glorious!

Missed opportunity by not calling him tumarekt though, as @Direful_Spy suggested.

3 Likes

well, time to update my bionicle want list

my very long want list

1 Like

very nice; i like it more than the original :smiley:

plan on revamping the orange off of gali? i’d probably replace it with yellow or something

2 Likes

im tired of waiting when are 2017 leaks coming out

jks

7 Likes

I really want to get the water creature, from a mo host perspective it has some great parts, same goes though for all the creatures

Yes I would like a list for parts from the waist umorak

Please don’t double-post–it’s against the site rules. If you haven’t read them yet, please do so here. Thanks! --John Smith

1 Like

Its not the actual waist in the set but its a small technic turntable two 3 long pins with an axle on the end 2 balls 2 half bushes one 3 long axle with a stud on the end theres more but i need to look up the names ill be back in a sec

2 Likes

That’s fine I am interested to see it anyway

Well then…

5 Likes

Sorry I might be a while It will be much easier to take a photo but the battery needs charging so i’ll do that and post pics up as soon a possible

1 Like