BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Are you implying that they could have 2016 SW pictures? (SW I mean summer wave lol)

[quote=“GK733, post:14937, topic:15529, full:true”]
I’m implying that this guy most likely will upload some photos from Nuremberg soon.
[/quote] Then it’s ALMOST what I said, good thanks :smile:

I’m implying that this guy most likely will upload some photos from Nuremberg soon.

3 Likes

Eh, last year took him a couple of days to upload videos. I expect the first images we’ll see will be via somewhere else, then if he is covering the Lego sets, he’ll probably upload them over the next few days.

I know Toyark was another place that had coverage last year, so maybe they will appear on that site.

I’m also following another few sites currently that said they may have images and will post here if they appear (As long as these don’t count as leaks)

I think a trans-green Mask Of Control would look good. Though not a fan of the trans light blue Mask Of Creation.

It has small spikes at the front and looks compressed a bit on the leaked images. Might not be the same Mask Of Control, looks like a more beast-like warped version.

2 Likes

Is there going to be an imgur gallery or a topic on the ttv message boards that’ll have the toyfair images when they’re ever revealed?

1 Like

isn’t this topic made for that? 2016 sets?

2 Likes

Apparently they will have images and stuff soon - including a Nexo Knights designer interview;

I did one last year, but it ended up being used by several other sites so giving it a pass this year. Will repost the Bionicle images here if found (And if its acceptable, not sure if they qualify as leaks)

I believe we have a 2016 topic for set images, cant find it from a quick search though.

5 Likes

Nexo knights? I’d rather have a design interview on Bionicle, oh well, I guess I sometimes forget there’s more to lego than bonkle not really
Anyway when is the toy fair?

5 Likes

Yeah, according to sites they did mention Bionicle so they do seem interested in getting images of it.

27th January to 1st February according to the website, however some sites seem to be getting early access so we may see more set images today. They’ve currently revealed a technic set, an architecture set, a friends rollercoaster and the Lego Volcano theme along with an image showing the summer 2016 Nexo Knight sets in the background (though blurry)

1 Like

so, tomorrow?

BIONICLE is more shadowed than Umarak.

BlueCel, do you accept or refuse my humor?

3 Likes

Yes, main event runs from tomorrow. Though we do currently have images and are getting more currently. They just revealed a Marvel Spider-man set, a technic helicopter and a caravan

7 Likes

La Gwena approves 11/10

1 Like

Its a Spider-man set;
7058: Doc Ock’s Tentacle Trap

Can tell due to the tentacle arm.

###Going to make a separate topic for images and things as its going to be hectic here otherwise

How can pictures about 2016 sets be off-topic in a 2016 discussion?

2 Likes

@Axelon
Because this is 2016 Bionicle discussion and those are not Bionicle sets.

Images can be found here;
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/nuremberg-toy-fair-picture-repository-2016/17864

6 Likes

Yeah, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll say something more on topic instead!
Here’s what I hope will become apparent in pictures of the summer sets tomorrow (?):

-Whether Ekimu has a gearbox for his arms
-How the Beasts’ heads are put together
-What sort of functions the Beasts have, apart from the waist swivel (quite apparent in the Lava Beast’s case, but maybe QB and SB have something original as well)
-How Umarak TD’s torso is built, and whether his hands have a function of some kind (those gears have got to be there for a reason!)
-How the shadow traps are connected to the Beasts’ tails

The follow up report already de-validated that claim, thankfully.
The description they gave matched with the leak :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I can see what you mean.
I HOPE YOU’RE WRONG >: D

2 Likes

-If that guy was right and Umarak TD looks like TH

also yeah, his hands can open&close

Aight, then…
#NurembergHype

8 Likes

Ekimu’s torso is a mash-up of Tahu’s and Onua’s. He has shell padding like Tahu but arms are connected via glatorian necks.

What I’m hoping to see is the heads getting blended and have some reason why Umarak’s back looks so messy.

1 Like

Can someone please make a moc up of what ekimu’s torso build in 2016 is going to look like?