Bionicle: Age of Kulta (Avengers: Age of Ultron Parody)

Do you guys remember when I made that pic in my general arts topic about a Bionicle-Avengers 2 poster? Well, I didn’t think it could be done, but I set out on a mission to do just that…in trailer form, at least…

It definitely looks cheap and, well, pretty bad, but it has some good stuff too,not to mention some awesome cameos, and a near-perfect frame correlation with the original trailer! I hope you all enjoy!
-Oonie
As one of my last videos, I wanted to go out with a bang, and this fit the agenda well!

29 Likes

Oonie, that was beautiful

5 Likes

Wow, man.

That was cool.

Just good 'ol cool.

That was…adorably awesome.

Kulta seems to really hate Ninjago.

If I had to nitpick, it’d be that G1 characters like some of the Mata should’ve been in used instead of those Protectors to stand in as Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

But that’s a tiny thing.

2 Likes

Why are you leaving?

1 Like

Moving to college. Can’t take everything with me. :-/

4 Likes

so that means you’re leaving the boards ;-;

1 Like

Dang. Well, I wish you luck in your endeavors, and we hope to see you back someday!

2 Likes

Of course not! I have a computer and plenty of other means of accessing internet. I just won’t have my army-I mean collection at my disposal. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Release Date: NOPE

3 Likes

Wow. That was Fantasti-cool™! I should really get working on my TTV 4 Movie Poster…

1 Like

This was awesome! Who was who inside this?

1 Like

ah okay :smile:

EPIC! One of the best trailers I’ve ever seen, even though it’s fake. If you are able you should make parodys of other trailers.

It would be cool if someone made a Bionicle Jurassic World trailer parody- that’s my challenge for anybody who wants to take it upon themselves.

1 Like

I have seen this thing too many times…

Amazing work man! and good luck with collage!

1 Like

good job with the stop motion.

i’m so hype for this movie oonie

3 Likes

Here’s one of the posters I made for this fake movie. :stuck_out_tongue: I made several others with minor alterations. I might upload those somewhere, sometime.

6 Likes

That was mint

Check out this side-by-side comparison video of the real and parody trailers!

4 Likes