BIONICLE Autopsy Discussion

no need to be a jerk. I heard it too.

1 Like

Hey, don’t hate. I heard it. I didn’t sleep.

Hey @Nyran , I can’t find an official “Bionicle Autopsy” Topic, so am I allowed to post Autopsy suggestion here???

So far as I know, this is The Autopsy Topic so yeah, I say you can go for it.

1 Like

Alright, Autopsy suggestion to @IllustriousVar .

How did the Bionicle Movies effect how Lego makes movies?

Also, did Hero Factory help bring back Bionicles?

4 Likes

in “Makuta’s dark secret” Var said a lot of things about the relationship between Mata-nui and Teridax and how that may or may not translate to the G2 story but a great source to look to aside from G1 is a completely different franchise, My Little Pony. you see with the success of the show among many older people a good few of which were once fans of Bionicle, it would make sense for the Bionicle team to look for inspiration to draw from that audience.

here it’s quite obvious that there is a lot to compare for example Elkimu and Makuta are much closer in terms of backstory to Celestia and Luna then the previous brothers of Bionicle as well as the storytelling method of the fantasy book telling as opposed to classic Bionicle’s “gathered friends” the visual atmosphere seems like a perfect mesh between the uniqueness of both series. There are many other similarities in previous gen Bionicle to point out but I won’t go into to much detail like the voice actors or characters but basically you get my point

This is to varderan. In your autopsies, you have talk about what bionicle 2015 is. One thing I often think about is, what will it be like in 2016? Or the years after that? If lego is realy tryimg to do bionicle over, will we have a prequel year where we get sets like the toa metru? I think this would be a good topic for an autopsy video. You know, I bet next year, we will get a new makuta set. I wouod realy like to see that. Also, tell ven that he needs 5o do a moc spotlight on ib ionicles toa irukshi.

I’ve been watching some of the old Bionicle Autopsy and here’s what I think,

“Gee Var was right about G2 all along, if only people listened and not became attached to their nostalgia.”