BIONICLE: Battle for the Mask of Power (iOs app)

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

I AM SUPRERIOR!
My fingers are bleeding…

6 Likes

5 Likes

Oh gosh, anyone made it to 9 digit scores yet?
-Oonie

Pfft, screw dat.

I think @Kretta made it close to 140,000,000

2 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty good!
-Oonie

ARGH. I still don’t have this.

But on the other hand, I have played at least 10 hours of AC2 in the last week, so… Time well spent.

I dont think im even going to get this game. seems way to repetitive.

It’s kinda reminiscent of bullet hell games, where you just have to get into a meditative trance almost. If you’ve played bullet hell extensively, you’ll know what I’m talking about. You don’t even know what you’re doing half the time, you’re just doing it.

Fun fact: Bullet hell games have been shown to have therapeutic effects because of the mindless state.

2 Likes

IF it didnt have the Bionicle coat of paint on it, I wouldnt even touch this kind of game. Poorly made and is one of those games that you play when you dont have anything better to do.

Yeah, I doubt it’ll make much of a splash. :wink:

1 Like

This preety much seems like Slasher With many enemies… too much enemies…

After playing the game I noticed that only Onua has a second form which gives him some sort of tail. Does anyone know what this could be referencing since it doesn’t seem to be the protector combiner but maybe I’m mistaken. But then why don’t the other Toa combine with their respective protectors?

They do!

1 Like

Maybe in the Android Version but for the one on iOS no such luck.

I think the ultimate forms (idk what to call it) are random based on your device, country/state, or IP address; because I have the Kopaka one and I’ve heard that some other people got Onua and one other (I think it was Tahu). I’m not sure what they’re supposed to represent, but I think that the others will be released in more places as time goes on or as you unlock more pieces.

1 Like

I’ve got all the pieces, nothing happened :slight_smile: it’s just same as before :smiley:

1 Like

It’s weird that they would limit it like that and not have some way of syncing games with friends to unlock all the alternate forms. Thankfully there not needed for 100%

This game is boring

Polish language, also i might try getting combo over 1000x some day

7 Likes

And, so it has begun…
WAR!!!

2 Likes