BIONICLE: Battle for the Mask of Power (iOs app)

Do you have any pictures we can see?

Scorpio is terrifying in this game.

1 Like

Basher’s roar sounds like one of the employees shouted into a pillow, and they found it funny so they kept the recording :stuck_out_tongue:

@Chronicler ya gotta play and see them for yourself :wink:

Forgot to mention how much I LOVE the new area designs. The details are stunning. Especially that green haze in the air in Scorpio’s level, and the blue flame sparks floating in the air.

Notice the “rocket” carving on one of the tombstone

2 Likes

I don’t have a mobile device. :frowning:

And Lego removed the Mask of Creation game from their site, so there is no way I can see it.

Is this what you mean by “remove”?

If no one else gets pics for you, i’ll do it tomorrow (charging my bats).

Also, isn’t it amusing how you can still summon the protectors to the ancient city when clearly Narmoto said where you are going, I cannot follow :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, that’s what I mean by remove. The game is completely gone.

Also, thank you.

2 Likes

Onua vs Skull Basher

As you can see, there is a Skull Warrior who standing aimlessly at the corner. It is actually a glitch because I cannot seem to harm him (and he can’t harm me, as if I don’t exist). Thus preventing me from harming Basher as a result. Had to restart afterwards.
The purple circle around Onua shows when Basher is about to bash me.

Me pausing to get a snapshot seconds before being hit by the Skull Spider behind me. Like LOSS, Slicer remains invulnerable (parries my shot and hits me back) unless I kill all surrounding enemies. The number next to his health bar shows how many enemies I have left.

Slicer walking slowly. Seriously, that green aura gives me the spooks!

Also, Ekimu uses his shield to fly Mary Poppins style. :smirk:

1 Like

What Protector does Ekimu summon? and when he achieves his golden mask does he get the MoCr?

1 Like

No one. Ekimu is a one man army; he does a pirouette as he fires his stud launcher

As you can see from the screenshots, Ekimu doesn’t have a golden mask bar. So no, even after the 2nd update the “Mask of Creation app” it still doesn’t show the MoC itself. :smile:

I hope a third update will show it (if a third update is coming at all).

Finally beat the game.

Eat it Kulta!

I was a bit disappointed that Scorpio was just another boss. It would have made more story-sense for him to be a mob like the Skull Spiders and Warriors. Speaking of the Warriors, they’re so small!

1 Like

Gali is comin for dat booty

The “infinite enemy” bonus levels are imeasurably harder now thanks to the Skull Warriors and the new power orb system. It’s harder to get a combo higher than 80! I had five Melee Warriors on my tail before I finally died!

1 Like

So why does Kulta have golden bones?

They are trans orange they just look gold in the red environment

Oh my god

He’s beautiful :cry:

1 Like

Someone mentioned on Eurobricks on the final level/boss battle with Kulta there’s a G1 reference, can anyone screenshot it?

1 Like

Did they mention what exactly it was?

EDIT: I think I found it…

It’s…the Kanohi Pehkui? (Norik/Dekar’s mask)

EDIT 2: It’s all over Slicer’s level too…

I’m not sure if that is it, but interesting find none the less. There also appears to be an altered version of the letter A in Okotan. It’s a shame they got it wrong.

1 Like

Alright guys, this is my finest

1 Like

Heh

2 Likes

I just “finished” collecting the 189 pieces by changing the the date, but there are 82 left that are now impossible to unlock. :frowning:

1 Like