BIONICLE Battles: Ideas & Voice Actors Needed

I’ve always liked your stuff on YouTube, so this is intriguing.

What requirements would there be to send in an audition?

1 Like

Well first I was thinking that we should come up with ~6 more matchups, and then cast the voice actors

1 Like

Ah. Okay. I have one:

Vakama Metru versus Vakama Hordika.

1 Like

Very interesting idea. I like it! Should the same person voice both?

May I audition for Makuta Teridax, please? Just shoot me some of his script and I’ll post it on YouTube. My channel is the same as on here, just with one uppercase letter for Blackbeltgamer and the last name’s Fire-Spitter.

1 Like

I’m actually scripting the fights as the ideas are finalized, so I haven’t finished any scripts yet. Who were you thinking Teridax could fight?

I could think of a couple of ideas for battles. This series idea is quite interesting, and I love me some stop- motion fights!

1 Like

Well, what are the rules on the matchups? I 'd be able to figure out something if I had that info.

1 Like

Any 2 characters that are relatively evenly matched would work. I’m recommending Inika builds for the stopmotion’s sake, but it’s really up to you guys!

Who would fill that for Teridax, though? He’s pretty powerful. What about Glatorian Legends Mata Nui vs Teridax and have the Makuta Icarax set be a placeholder for Teridax? I mean they both use the Kanohi Kraahkan and have similar color schemes. Besides, you can just send me a set of lines of Teridax’s from the books or movies as the audition script.

1 Like

Sounds fantastic, I’ll do Teridax (custom build) vs Mata Nui Legends. To audition, look up some canon lines of your character and send me your audition to dtinagliabusiness@gmail.com

Ah, I have another one; Matoro versus Maxilos. And I would like to voice Matoro.

1 Like

And in that encounter, Maxilos was under Teridax’s control but considering that nobody recognized him very quickly, Maxilos’ voice probably was the dominant one.

1 Like

Send me an audition at dtinagliabusiness@gmail.com. Just read some of his lines from the comic and I’ll listen and see if you’re alright for it!

1 Like

I’ll do my audition this evening after I’m finished with my classes.

Expect my audition soon!

Sorry man, but this would fall under promotions/advertising which is exclusively for Masters on the boards. The requirements for Master are listed here:

Really like your videos though :smile:

– Waj