Bionicle brickheadz-Requests avaible

I began making bionicle brickheadz. I know there is a topic about Star wars brickheadz, But i want to make bionicle ones. You can request some, but not exagerated, there are some i can’t make . Just ask and i will say if it is accepted or not. Hero factory ones are also accepted. these are some I already made from my favorite years:

Ehlek

Takadox

Matoro Mahri

Nuparu Mahri

Pohatu Phantoka

Kopaka Phantoka

Chirox

Antroz

Vezok

Zaktann

Matoro Inika

Kongu inika

Maybe you’ll like to see titans: Right now they are not accepted, I can announce you when i can. Thank you for attention.

17 Likes

I’ll request Toa Zaria.

1 Like

Is there an image of him?

1 Like

This MOC, by @Invader39.

3 Likes

Accepted.

1 Like

There are some weird things at this Brickheadz, but I am not going to discuss them. I also don’t understand why you made the screen shots from a distance so big.
But I am going to give this a chance: make Tahu Mata.

1 Like

accepted

you should do your SM!

2 Likes

No recommendations yet, but you could consider making these a bit more SNOT on the sides of the head and adding in a bit more color variation. Otherwise they look pretty good.

2 Likes

i dont think it will be so diiferent than the antroz…

1 Like

maybe take a look at some of the comments on Radrix 2.o and apply them to this?

1 Like

Maybe. i will think a bit about this

1 Like

Bro give us some Matas

1 Like

Mata nui 2009?

No toa mata

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

I’d love to see the rest of the Barraki done. And if you’re also doing MoCs, could you do my Self-Moc?

1 Like

I don’t think he will get out very diiferent than an Axonn brickhead…

1 Like

Yeah, I can see that. Maybe with some of the colors, and the electricity wings, but I see your point. Anyway, I’d still love to see the rest of the Barraki.

1 Like

ok, I will make the Barraki

1 Like