BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

I love that band.

Plus in Doug Walkers videos of all places.

15 Likes

Time-stamp?

1 Like

at the beginning of the video

1 Like

So…this popped up in my Capital Marketing test. I nearly squealed in surprise in the classroom.

Is Avak a common name or is my teacher secretly a Bonkle fan?

22 Likes

Bionicles are used as World’s first LEGO robotic band controlled by Arduino Uno.

14 Likes

discovered by pohatu-official on tumblr

30 Likes

Good to know I wasn’t the only one to flip my lid when that scene hit.

3 Likes

I saw that in real life, and also take a picture of it in my phone.

2 Likes

I saw that too- Tahu’s nemesis rises.

#bannedforleaks

2 Likes

actually i discovered that like 2 years ago

just never posted it

still think about tahu every time i see it though

3 Likes

YES! FINALLY found the name of the episode I found thy reference in (uploaded the find on wikipedia for posterity sake)

The King of Queens, Episode “Friender Bender”…

Carry continues to glance at the Bionicle sets, and yet not buy even one of them…they suck at buying gift for kids.

13 Likes

I love how they put the wrong lid on some of the canisters, as though they couldnt bother to just to buy brand new ones just take the canisters from production staff’s relatives .

8 Likes

The Bionicle Community Group Page on facebook has its fair share of gems

34 Likes

when you’re on Twitter and Discord tweets this.

21 Likes

I noticed that a lot of people (not on the boards) have been proclaiming Bionicle memes as a trending thing.

(Two notable examples I found on various websites acknowledging it)

I would find it pretty funny if Bionicle does become a popular meme, I guess it’s technically a cameo in pop culture in general. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Well I found all the memes on Reddit and I guess we had to get to TTV somehow.

How did this originate? How did this happen? When did this happen?

15 Likes

Basically, on /r/me_irl a few days ago, someone posted an image of a PowerPoint saying “In Conclusion, bionicles”, with an image of the Toa Mata. Then, people got hit with a wave of nostalgia and began posting their own BIONICLE memes…

And then it spiraled out of control. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It’s really nice to see BIONICLE getting some kind of attention, even if just in the form of memes on Reddit. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

And 3 months after Bionicle has been cancelled. You’ve got to love the internet and its timing of things.

8 Likes

Man, this is so great. I just uploaded this to that sub, and I’m hoping to hit the karma jackpot.

3 Likes

Do you see what I see

24 Likes