Bionicle: Darkness Falls Episode 1

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the TTV message boards and I thought it would be fitting to share my Bionicle fanfic with everyone. Don’t worry, it’s SFW. However, there is some intense imagery and themes. Originally I was going to write what I had directly into this text box, however, the pilot episode was around 4000 characters too long to be written directly in the message board. So I just pasted it into a Google Doc file instead.
In case there is a typo in the title here, it isn’t there in the file itself but feel free to roast me in the comments.
This fanfic is written out like a screenplay so each character has their own set of lines and everything is written in the present tense. However, unlike a screenplay, I have left musical queues to set the tone of the portion you’re reading. I highly encourage you to read the document while listening to the music I have selected. If none of the links work I have also made a playlist of the same songs which I’ll also leave a link in this post.
If you like what I do here then please check out my YouTube channel as well where I post Bionicle videos and video game commentaries!

ONLY PLAY THIS IF THE LINKS IN THE GOOGLE DOC DON’T WORK

Thank you for your time and thanks for reading! Episode 2 is coming out soon!

1 Like