Bionicle Elements Discussion

Not in the world of Bionicle.

I looked it up and time, creation, and life are elements that are deemed legendary because they are supposedly better than the others

No, those are just legendary masks. There are 16 elements. I listed them above.

1 Like

I know but i looked it up and the legendary kanohi all support an overpowered element
I also looked up adn the following are elements
Known elements listed by cal
Legendary elements listed by me
And acid, vacuum, and rahkshi powers

where the heck are you getting this info from?

2 Likes

I like Plasma and Iron.

I would say Earth and Stone, but the line between them is rather blurred.

Anyway, here are the elements. This is the conclusive list. There are no more or less.

End. of. story.

3 Likes

What about fan created ones/ ones you would like to see? I personally find glass very interesting, if somewhat useless.

1 Like

Glass would be cool. I think there should be some combination elements, like Steam, or lava, or Storms.

2 Likes

Like what might turn up in 2016? :stuck_out_tongue:

I personally doubt it, because that would make the MoUP less special, but I suppose it’s possible.

1 Like

That isn’t necessarily true. The very site you link has them under the tab “Known Elements”. As in, there may be more. :open_mouth:

Yeah. The MoUP would still be the most powerful mask, due to it being all six elements in one place, but yeah, it could be nerfed.
If I could make an element I would create technology, it could be really interesting. Perhaps to/matoran of this element could have less squishy bits than the other elements?

There is no evidence to suggest other elements besides these existing.

1 Like

But It’s just as likely that there is more.

not really. we know the geography of the GSR, and for the most part which Matoran live where, and that accounts for most islands. I suppose it’s possible there are some other types in the southern islands, but it’s unlikely.

On the official bionicle wiki it shows all the elements in the bionicle universe

…

1. That’s not official, it’s fanmade
  2. Its information is less accurate than BS01’s.
  3. It says exactly the same things as BS01 about what are elements and what aren’t
4 Likes

>wikia

lol

5 Likes

It says “Legendary Powers” That’s different from elements