Bionicle Eternal

Our newest teaser story, One by One, is out! Check it out on our website or follow the link below.

2 Likes

Our latast model group has been released! The models can be seen at this link or on our website.

4 Likes

Today marks the release of our final teaser story, Restless! Read it on our site or at the link below.

2 Likes

This week we released our first toa model! Check it out below!

2 Likes

Well, it appears the site is currently down.

We’re not (well I’m not at least) some kind of google expert, so we currently don’t know what’s going on. We apologize for the inconvenience and will do what we can to fix it as soon as possible.

UPDATE:

The site is now up again! Chapter 1 is now available.

The second toa is now released and available to view at the link below!

1 Like

Second chapter has now been added to the site’s story. Be sure to check it out at the link above!

Our third toa model has been released!

1 Like

Third chapter added to the site’s story. Delay was a bit of a slip-up on my part.

You can now check out our fourth toa model at the link below!

1 Like

Apologies on the site delay for that one, had a day out at the zoo (wait, I have a life? :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Anyway, Friana’s expanded profile and such is now visible there. Enjoy!

Chapter 4 is now live!

Our penultimate toa model is now up! You can view it here:

1 Like

Chapter five is up on the site!

The last toa is now released!

Chapter 6 has been released on the site!

We have a small celebration to denote the end of the Wave 1 models, including extra pictures, how-to’s, and messages from members of our team. Check it out below!

@jayzor17 Is there any way I could help?

1 Like

At the moment we don’t have anything we need help with on the development end. If anything does pop up, though, I’ll be sure to let you know.

OK, thanks.

1 Like