Bionicle feminine proportion Help Wanted

That helps as while you have extravagated it is a great base for me to use in the future, and for improvement.

ā€¦thatā€™s actually a really useful drawing. Iā€™m about to start on a female MOC and thatā€™s quite a well done sketch.

Of course, knowing me, the thighs will be like twice the size because thatā€™s just a thing for all my MOCs :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

A good design concept I found somewhere (canā€™t remember where or who) used large shoulders and large hips, it keeps with feminine portions but doesnā€™t use the controversial nuva boobs. Gali Master does this quite well with the shoulders.

Take a good look at actually female proportions. women have a massive variety of potential proportions but its important, just like with any other moc really, to keep in mind what your goal is. If your fem-moc is supposed to be big and burly use a big and burly reference and so on.

The trick is to see the moc as just another character that exists and breathes and not an object or manifestation of just desire.

Not to tout my own horn but Iā€™ve made multiple female mocs with different proportions. Feel free to take a look around my gallery.

1 Like

Thanks this is really helpful as I am braising this moc offer my best friendā€™s girlsfreid. I will have to ask him for pictures to get a better dell for the moc.

Referring to female MOCs

posts a picture of Jabberwock

It seems you and I are in similar situations :eyes:

2 Likes

Waitā€¦ thats a mistake I fearā€¦

Well firstly youā€™re using a standard HF torso which is going to limit a lot of your options. Try building it from the ground up.

True I may as I have some parts I can use for thatā€¦

hereā€™s how I make female mocs.
step 1. Make moc.
step 2. say its female.
step 3 profit.

:wink:

and btw the moc looks fine as it is to me.

1 Like

I am going to work on the torso some i thinks and see what looks better.

You could use Velken Tenrou on flickr design

Imgur

Tho be careful when looking at his art, his work is not always suitable for work,