Bionicle (G1 G2 self MOC) Tarkur toa of revamps

Posses

Size

Front

Back

Side

Side

Toa Tarkur is the toa of revamps and by that means he can basicly shape ■■■■■ to something he killed but he can only become simullar to the thing he kills. That means that he can become any revamped moc ever created with his sword of recreation.

Toa Tarkur was trained by Maxilos in 10 years before he choose to leave of to the preasent again with the mask of time he found on that beach in his matoran shape.

During his adventure with the chronicle in time he got really injured … (spoilers) and if he never would have found that toa stone he … (more spoilers)

Insperation from real life me is the thin arms, legs and that I’am not tall. Look at the size comparison pictures to see what i mean.

Most of the inspiration comes from my matoran self moc. My inspiration also comes from ninjas and atletics.

Weapons

Sword of recreation

Sheild

Kanohi Ruru mask of nigthvison

Power revamping

Element: fire

Colours

Red

Orange

Black

Grey

Ligth grey

Silver

10 Likes

I like the all black arms and thighs they make him stand out and look like a scout ho isn’t wearing very much armor so the black is his “Skin”. But yeah coolio

1 Like

That sword is quite nice.

1 Like

I don’t really get the concept, but the MOC is nice!

3 Likes

Dat sword hilt dough @_@

2 Likes

hey just wanted to let you know that the black is supouse to be more like a ninja outfit with armor on it.

I dont blame ya it almost looks like it is his skin colour.

1 Like

By “Skin” I just meant light armour (Seeing as robots don’t have skin)

1 Like

ahem

I can just reword this for my own thoughts

I don’t really like the concept, but the MOC is nice!

1 Like