BIONICLE G1 Nostalgia Topic

Vastus apparently.

Not sure what this is but it has stuff from 01-04

12 Likes

I really like how some stuff is underground and some stuff is above.
Now that I think of it, all the final confrontations from 01-03 occurred underground.

4 Likes

So did 2006 (down the 777 stairs) and 2007 (underwater, but still technically underground)

Pretty much all of BIONICLE is nostalgic for me, really.

1 Like

I NEEED IIITTTT

12 Likes

I just bought Pahrak va and Pahrak with original packaging all booklets original krana
iā€™ve bought new rubber bands for the pahrak just in cast they get snapped :smiley:

Letā€™s reignite this topic? @RaptorTalon @Dingus @Jack_ONeill

Is this cringey i dunno

4 Likes

Yes, we shallā€¦

I really should get a bohrok sometime, they seem pretty neat.

Levhak for days.

Iā€™m more of a stone type of guy always have been stone elements always i was fascinated with the stone desert just seems cool! if you are going to get a bohrok i reccomend looking for a good seller i got pahrak and his va for a very low price! they did not have any of the other bohrok, if they did iā€™d of had to buy every single one

2 Likes

I prefer the Jungle/air/poison sets because Green is my favorite color, which is a big reason for me liking some sets more then others, With skull slicer I liked him more because he was green, if he was orange or something I probably never would have cared.

And yeah, Bohrok seem to be pretty cheap around some Bricklink stores.

i got mine off of toywiz.com
payed to much money, but they accepted a walmart giftcard visa for payment, so i did what i could do
upside is i get the canister and all original parts and booklets, which makes me very happy!

Oh and for some nostalgia i finally found this on a forum post from 2002

i have not seen it anywhere else.

5 Likes

I think Larnuu works did a review of that game on the now gone CBW channel.

Yeah. Rip in peace. 2013-2014

2 Likes

Does this count as nostalgia?

13 Likes

I didnā€™t know MNOG counted as Anime.

Iz a meme
http://img.ifcdn.com/images/f5e9654341c7114b7cb47cb192f6c6d31fd439b900ea72b07f5b0c94d8420b07_1.jpg

9 Likes

You know the world is crumbling when a Toa today costs more than the freaking Shadowed One

14 Likes

actually the shadowed one costs more
why does HE GET MORE PARTS

never seen this promo before
(also kanohi power died a long hecking time ago so this is quite the old picture)

7 Likes

Not in Canada he doesnā€™t

But canadaā€™s dollar is worth lessā€¦