BIONICLE G1 Nostalgia Topic

Did you just call Matoro a cinnamon roll? Like? Can this actually be canon? My baby Matoro can he be my little cinnamon roll?

Matoro is now my little cinnamon roll forever. Thank you so much for this.

I was calling Ignika a cinnamon roll. Matoro’s cinnamon roll status wsa confirmed years ago.

1 Like

Came across this short yesterday and I want to share it because of the art style. It has a very similar look to the MNOG style, especially after the first minute.

3 Likes

HHNNNGG

18 Likes

Aw yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

1 Like

seventy bucks for a motorcycle

:ok_hand:

9 Likes

Did I see a Conch Line set?

2 Likes

I had that!!!

I miss lego spongebob. A friend of mine irl still has the krusty krab set.

4 Likes

starts to cry tears

2 Likes

You could’ve just said “starts to cry”- unless implying that we can cry out something else other than tears…

3 Likes

Blood…

2 Likes

I managed to run the bionicle game through my pc using the original disc. Just hearing the music sends shivers up my spine.

RIP PS2 Slim 2005 - 2016

7 Likes

I’d like to remind people that this is the G1 Nostalgia Topic, not the “debate the success of G2” topic.

Keep things on topic or there will be consequences. Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi Rockho are you still active? I am really desperate to get a scan of your rare BIONICLE turaga poster that you posted in May 2016. Please let me know if it is possible, i would do everything for only a copy. Kind Regards Kacper Freitag

2 Likes

I was pretty happy about this for like thirteen seconds and it all went downhill from there but it was a nice little moment while it lasted

I get why this got decanonized but it made a ton of sense, what with Naho’s near-sole known contribution to the story being sneaking through the Dark Hunter line undetected during the Toa-Dark Hunter War.

1 Like

Recently I played the whole Bionicle Heroes game again
I forgot how some levels were difficult

1 Like