BIONICLE G2 Discussion Topic

“Bionicle was cancelled.”

“Mixels was also cancelled”

3 Likes

Technically Lego ended it this year but they announced it last year

2 Likes

“LEGO broke the heart of many people by cancelling bionicle without even releasing the final set”

5 Likes

Not sure if anyone’s already addressed it, but Mike Raznick has released another track from Journey to One on his Soundcloud. Notice the picture cover he has used for it (it even has the early G1 iteration of the Bionicle logo). Does he hint at a possible full Journey to One score release in the future?

1 Like

I can feel the G1 Bionicle soundtrack vibe.

12 Likes

I have a terrible memory.
What was the name of that one weird fruit in G2?

I think it started with a ‘B’…

1 Like

I believe it was Bonotobo…Vizuna’s wife made stew out of it in the comics.

So does Bonotobo Stew = G2 Thornax Stew?

1 Like

Wasn’t Vizuna’s wife, it was the wife of the ancient protector. Can’t remember his name atm.

2 Likes

It was Agarak, and yeah, that was one of the wonderful moments of G2. RIP.

2 Likes

right heres some G2 ‘news’ thats once again, too little, too late

Christian Vonsild, Steen Lindeberg and Cerim Manovi are three members of the Lego Bionicle 2 team, one of Lego’s most successful series. The three of them tried to reveal some details about what works at Lego.

It is said that Lego Bionicle 1 helped save the company from bankruptcy in the early 2000s. Lego had major financial problems at that time and was almost out of the market. However, due to radical changes in leadership and company policies, Lego has grown spectacularly and has become the world’s largest toy brand.

Cerim Manovi explains that Lego Bionicle was a success because the company changed the way to do things. For example, one of the measures was that the pieces and elements of some sets fit into others. Thus, on stock there were no materials from the old sets but they were reused, which meant much lower costs: “We always think about the life cycle when we implement a new element. We ask,” is this a valid element only Year or maybe it’s always been used? "

Lego Bionicle 2 has also begun to develop this concept: “Of course I had a lot of things in the first generation,” says Cirem. “We thought how we can intelligently draw the elements for them to work in a set.” We had an inheritance (n.r. reference to the first generation when designing Bionicle 2), so we tried to respect that, "Cerim says.

Steen Lindeberg believes that the experience gained over the past two decades by Lego is being used as efficiently as possible in the development of new ones. This is also the case for the Lego Bionicle: "Because we have a system, and not just the elements that we launch from year to year, we are able to contribute much more to the development and play with much more face-to-face experience So we can reuse parts and parts from previous years. "

“All the elements we make must fit in the Lego grid, because we can make a Lego Bionicle sword, next year it can be used in Lego Nexo Knights or in other arcs, so everything needs to fit,” continues Christian Vonsild.

If you want to enjoy the Lego Bionicle series, at Noriel you can find all the characters in the famous series.

translated from Secretul succesului? ■■■ a reușit Lego sa devină cel mai important brand de jucării din lume | DCNews

5 Likes

Interesting.

Unity, Duty, Destiny!

21 Likes

So long, old friend.

4 Likes

I’m getting a melancholy feeling now.

4 Likes

Ave atque vale

2 Likes

So the Toa do eat…

Also, why does Lewa have his golden mask on?

3 Likes

Because he has a good fashion sense of course

1 Like

Did anyone else hear about the Bionicle Revolution project? This totally slipped my radar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJILHOQDRh4

1 Like