BIONICLE Heroes Discussion

I actually had the DS version and found a glitch where Reidac could not attack me and he was only doing his moving animation.

Reviving topic.

I recently found my copy on ps2.

boy did it not age well.

neither did the controls.

RE4 controls don’t work well on a game that isn’t RE4

1 Like

Oh, I remember this game. I played it for days on end as a kid. Nearly 100%ed it too. I was only missing three achievements.

1 Like

I liked playing it because it was a Bionicle Game.
Licensed Games in a nutshell.

But now I can see why it’s not that great.
But it is better than the first game mechanics-wise in my opinion, no contest.

1 Like

I just got this game on friday. I’m really enjoying it so far.I’m about halfway through all of the piraka levels and I’ve fully upgraded the toa. Sadly I’m only going to be able to play it for 2 weeks cuz I’m renting it.

1 Like

Woah.

WHAT YEAR IS IT

1 Like

My mom works at nintendo and you can borrow any game/console for 2 weeks. I didn’t feel like tracking down a copy and buying it and I’ve always wanted to play it so I asked if she could get it.

My uncle works at Nintendo and he got me a haunted cartridge of X game.

3 Likes

A what?

I’m just making a joke about creepypastas. Move along.

1 Like

Ohhhhh, now I get it

One of the rumored original Japanese Pokemon Green games?! XP

Nah, it’s a black cartridge of Pokemon.

Is it just me or is Hahli’s weapon pretty useless compared the the rest of the weapons?

1 Like

It kinda is.

Nuparu’s weapon fully upgraded on the other hand…
Pretty darn OP.

2 Likes

8 Likes

YES!

SO MANY BOMBS

I love it

weird how the Toa’s weapons corrospond to IRL weapons, despite some of the types, Jaller’s being a SMG or rifle, Nupara a grenade launcher thing, Hewkii an RPG/Rocket Launcher, Kongu a shotgun, Matoro a Sniper

Dunno what Hahli’s was tho

1 Like

I played it on my Wii and completed it to 100%. I DID IT ALL.

1 Like

I’ve had the game for 3 days and i’m already at 45% is it just me or is it significantly easier to 100% this game compared to other lego games?