BIONICLE Heroes Discussion

A submachine gun

It’s a glorified water gun iirc

1 Like

Is that a mod?

It’s a nuclear genocide.

1 Like

What weapons do you guys use the most? I use Jaller’s, Nuparu’s and Kongu’s weapons the most.

1 Like

This guy took one screen shot of his gun and then took the background out then copied a million on photoshop :stuck_out_tongue:

So I just beat the game and i think it is kinda stupid that you are unable to play as the piraka after beating vezon. I never had the chance to play as them.

A hose

1 Like

I had the DS version for some time. It was pretty fun. I liked it.

The other Bionicle game I had was the first one on Gamecube. It wasn’t fun. I hated it.

No joke this is an actually review of the game.

TFW people are still trying to play a crusty joke.

3 Likes

To be fair, it is from a year ago back when the joke was still semi-popular.

I remember reading that review on Metacritic a while ago.

I may or may not have been one of the people who rated it as “helpful” :stuck_out_tongue:

So, BIONICLE Heroes. I’ve never played the Console/PC version unfortunately, but I do have the DS version, and it’s definitely not bad. The cutscene slideshow things make me so mad, though. In the GBA version (which I’ve never played) Balta is the default character who becomes a Toa. Fine. In the DS version, they took Jaller’s Mask of Light model and turned it grey. I mean, look at this!

They barely changed a thing!

2 Likes

I loved this game as a kid. But the best part was undoubtedly this:

GOSH DARN THAT MUSIC IS INCREDIBLE!

3 Likes

Somehow I can’t remember this track at all. Which makes me wanna slap myself in the face, considering how epic it is.

It played basically any time Vezon was on screen. Especially during his boss fight.

Yeah this game is actually pretty decent. I just beat the story last night and I have to say I enjoyed most of it. I especially like how the game brings you around Voya Nui and I really liked that

I dunno, I just really think it’s a solid game.

I want to play the game but I can’t find a new copy for the Wii.

Since I finished Mario Sunshine 100% while listening to TTV podcasts all the way through, I’m now doing the same with this game. It’s been great so far.

1 Like

OK, not the best game ever. But Bionicle Heroes was a really good game for the Inika and was a spiritual successor to Bionicle The Game. What’s your guys Opinion on this game?

2 Likes