Bionicle Iliad: Signups Open

Well we can’t steal it and I can’t make it. I’ll leave a link anyway

1 Like

I may be alright at artwork. I do want to help this project, so that’s the least I can do. I may also write some music, but im unsure because im still learning a bit.
For the level of skill im on, I can play both hands in Gourmet Race near perfectly. Ill probably post my compositions I have already made on my youtube channel.
This project seems really interesting. I hope I can make a worthy contribution.

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to add you to the list

Question: what type of mocs are wanted? (Matorans, rahi, toa, etc.)

1 Like

Have I not already added you to the MOCs PM? I need to do that. You can read up when you get there, right now we’re working on something pretty cool

Progress is being made!
Everyone is working really hard on this stuff! Seriously! I want to thank all of you guys for this. I think this project has an unprecedented amount of potential, and with all of you guys working as hard as you have, I really believe we can do something special.

So far, we have some solid concepts going, basic outlines for two episodes, a massive amount of work being done in the MOCs department, plans being made to start up an actual budget, and an amazingly enthusiastic community.

For those of you who haven’t signed up yet, I strongly encourage you to join the team! Even with all the work we’re getting done, we still need plenty of help! Above you can find a sign-up list of different departments you can join. Just reply with what role you want and I’ll add you to the list.

For those of you with a desire to be part of the voice acting cast, we can start auditions once the script for season 1 has been completed (or at least a cast for season 1 has been established) so we could definitely use some help in the scripting department. The more help we have, the faster it gets done and we can begin auditions!

Again, thank you all for the support! You have no idea how much it means to me, personally, to see this project getting as far as it has in just a couple of days. This truly is a great community, and I can’t wait to finish this project and give you guys what you’ve deserved for over a decade now.

4 Likes

I am also not in the PM either.

1 Like

Is there a pm needed for composers?
I do want to know exactly what music I need to write.

I also have a Mahri Nui theme heavily inspired by Super Metroid. I will get that recorded soon.

2 Likes

A) awesome, we’ve been needing some people on the music side of things

B) I don’t have a PM for it yet, seeing as so far you’re the only composer who’s offered assistance in this thing. If you have anything, just PM me directly. I’ll set one up once we have at least 3 composers.

Update: I made a poster.

4 Likes

I am be good on scripting. If @Samtastictogo is OK with this I can help.

1 Like

I can help with music or lore if you need it!

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin @ToaTumult I’ll add you two to the list! @ToaTumult We’ve been needing some musicians, and @Toa_Vladin we could use some more help scripting.

1 Like

I’ll gladly volunteer for scripting, story boarding, advertising, and research. I wouldn’t call myself an “Authority”, but I’m more than willing to read through as many wikis and novels as necessary to find information. I’ll also volunteer to be part of the “Planning Committee.” I can draw a little, but I don’t know if its the skill level desired (if you want to check it out, just go to my profile and click on any of my various art-dumps). Writing is my strong suit, though.

2 Likes

I’ll add you to the list! Glad to have you on board.

1 Like

@RaptorTalon @Toa_Vladin @darkbrick999 @RogueToa @deadmatoro @Payinku @BlackBeltGamer98 @ReeseEH @1000Purse30 @Jayfa @Traykar

All the people that I have tagged here are not on the official discord server yet, please send me or @Samtastictogo a friend request so we can invite you to the server. Our tags are Morgy#4568 and Samtastictogo#1143. Thank you
-Morgy

7 Likes

@Morgy and @Samtastictogo
Sorry guys, but I don’t have a discord account or anything related.

1 Like

You can get one, it’s not difficult

2 Likes

I sent you the request

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’re still letting in volunteers, but I’m interested in scripting and research, maybe a bit of voice acting.

1 Like

Sure! I’ll sign you up. If you have a discord, my friend @Morgy has posted his tag as well as mine and you can friend us so we can invite you to the discussion.

2 Likes

Cries tears of joy

3 Likes