Bionicle: Iliad

So here we are with the second generation of Bionicle at its end. None of us really wanted it to happen, but we all kinda expected it. Sadly enough, this second attempt at Bionicle will probably be LEGO’s last one.
We as the fans aren’t completely powerless, though. I have been a Bionicle fan for a long time, although I didn’t have the chance to get some of the earlier sets. Bionicle played an important role in my childhood, and I feel as though letting it die would be a huge shame. Since I was little, I have always sort of had this dream of making a stop motion movie (because the animation style that LEGO used never did It justice) for the Bionicle storyline, but up until more recently I wasn’t always that knowledgeable about the storyline, seeing as I was pretty young, and I could never afford to get any of the comic books or anything growing up (I did get one though, and I read that thing until it was torn up and impossible to read.)
I want to make that dream a reality, although not in the form of a movie, but rather a miniseries. I’m calling it Bionicle: Iliad, after the Iliad, a very famous greek adventure tale. In order to accomplish this dream, I’m going to need as much help as I can get from the community. So starting now, this topic will be the home of any ideas, concepts, art, characters, outlines, and anything else we can come up with.

I may put up a patreon or gofundme or something in the future, but I don’t know. Only if it gets enough support.

Also,
Hail Denmark!

1 Like

Are we talking about the Miramax films or the rendered commercials? Because the latter looks darn good.

I don’t think I contribute anything of actual worth right now, but that could change in the future. I’ll keep an eye on this topic.

2 Likes

The mirimax films. I feel like their animation style wasn’t true to the sets and the overall design of bionicle

1 Like