Bionicle in School

Almost forgot to get one in today.

First time using the signature. I like it.

Also my English teacher has been taking notice. She’s the one who runs the library when she doesn’t have a class, and that’s where the whiteboards are. I’m excited that after only two messages I’m already generating some level of interest. This is a lot of fun.

4 Likes

Cool beans man.

2 Likes

You know what, I’m going to do one of these myself.
I’ll update you all on Monday.

(Though my teachers will probably think they’re some kind of cult symbols or satanic worship)

1 Like

Nice signature! :smiley:

I left a few messages today, and I got a confused look from someone in the computer lab. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I once brought Nuparu Mahri to school. I also created some Bionicle card games and played with my colleagues (most of them had absolutely no idea what Bionicle was though).

2 Likes

I really need to get mine finished. anyway, was was yours like?

That was a lot of time ago. They weren’t much: I printed images with bionicle charaters, and the glued them on a piece of cardboard, which said how much damage they gave and how muh life they had. The players got a share of the cards. Who pulled the most powerful one won. (Ah, man, I remember how I pulled out an Axalara)

1 Like

In terms o card quality, mine is very similar, but the gameplay is more like Yug-hi-oh ( of what I know of I anyway,) than war.

1 Like

The Chronicler returns without fail!

3 Likes

Meanwhile in my cad class:

Here’s the ice cream cone from a few weeks ago:

3 Likes

Very nice. I’d buy those.

1 Like

Might’ve gone a bit overboard… :stuck_out_tongue:

(much blurrier than it looked at the time, I apologize :stuck_out_tongue:)

5 Likes

I have to say, all of this is quite nice for polishing up on my Matoran. :stuck_out_tongue:

though I can’t quite tell what you’re signing your messages with, Obs

2 Likes

Very nice :stuck_out_tongue:

Why do you sign it “makutamang”?

Well, originally I just did “makuta” because my first there was a makuta quote, but I decided to make it a tag, and makuta seemed too… ordinary :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Could you pick out which quote I was using for the middle one? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kopaka’s first lines from comic 1?

Correctamundo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Decided to do something fun for my message today. Hopefully this’ll get more people interested.

And I’ve included a translation guide, because where’s the fun if I’m the only one in school who can read them?

3 Likes

Very extravagant :stuck_out_tongue:

I just wish I could do this somewhere with more exposure, where I do it there aren’t many people.

1 Like