Bionicle in School

Make up your own quotes.
mischevious smile

or make up gibberish and see what they come up with, or scramble the letters or something difficult.

1 Like

I’ve started doing furmanisms, that could be fun :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I left this message in the art lab last night at 12:45 a.m. When I was leaving my class in that room around noon today, I heard someone say, “Oh it’s the Bionicle language. Why are there so many messages around here about ‘Taruka’?” :joy:

5 Likes

Here’s my message for today! A really nice Vakama quote.

6 Likes

Ah yes, I think I actually read out this exact quote when auditioning for him once… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So I just found this in the robotics building :joy: I didn’t leave it, and someone told me that it’s been up for a few days.

7 Likes

I heard one kid in my chorus class singing Gravity Hurts in some downtime we had.

4 Likes

Did you ask him if he likes Bionicle?

1 Like

Well it actually came up at a different point when we were checking out each other’s drawing sketchbooks. He thought a Karzahni sketch I had done looked familiar, and yeah, he’s a fan.
This happens quite a bit, actually. When people see that I’m drawing Bionicles, they’ll often ask what the heck they are, and to not instantly oust myself I’ll be like “Oh, they’re like some robot power ranger things I used to think looked cool as a kid, forgot what they’re called.” When in reality, I could name each one and talk about the lore behind them as if they were characters in MCU movies or something.
Chances are, most of the bionicle drawings I’ve posted on these boards have had some similar awkward discussion around them in some way or another😂

7 Likes

My message for today. Sorry for the missed one yesturday. Got to school too late to get one done.

5 Likes

It’s finals week at my college, so I left this message yesterday.

5 Likes

My message for today. Had to rush the last third. And I didn’t have a moment to take a picture until now.

7 Likes

Very nice quote! :thumbsup:

My term ended today, so I won’t have any new messages until the next term starts in ~10 days or so.

3 Likes

Alright there, Oogway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s the one from today… Or yesturday. Didn’t have time to post it until now.

4 Likes

I’m a Math TA at my university, which means I get a (shared) office. Tried my hand at drawing Vezok on the office whiteboard. Could have been a bit better, and I’m not sure how many people will see it before an office mate removes it, but it was fun.

12 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

That looks actually really good!

3 Likes

Does changing wallpapers in the computer room to Bionicle ones and playing bonkle music on the school piano count?

4 Likes

Absolutely. Especially the piano bit.

3 Likes