BIONICLE is Officially Cancelled

…I did not know I could close that. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Brother, we all know that a rushed ending is like a dump of material that’ll good to no one except its owner who want nothing to do with it.

Seeing that Lego is in a “crysis”, I won’t really blame them since they need to free some factory for other themes but at the same time blame them.

1 Like

So I decided (because why not, Bionicle is dead and nao my life is an unending void) to listen to every single TTV Podcast from the first episode to the most current one, and it is very hilariously saddening how much the cast and fans in general had faith in Lego and how much vibrant ideas all of us had for this new iteration of the greatest toy line since the Transformers, from our ideas and proposals on the Journey to One to the speculations of the main story to the reactions to the awesome structure (or lack thereof, Ketar, LoSS, Skull Scorpio) of the sets.

7 Likes

Do we have a confirmed reason on why it was canned now?

2 Likes

That sounds a bit melodramatic.

also are you okay

you sound depressed

do you need help

2 Likes

BIONICLE and Christmas are probably the two things in life that make me the happiest I can be.

Now they’re both over. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m gonna assume you were born on Christmas

January, actually. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywho, back on topic…

1 Like

It’s kinda sad, seeing all the cool ideas they had in the art book, and then seeing how little of it made it into G2. Hopefully these concepts will find life one day in a 3rd generation of Bionicle. If not, I’m sure the community will bring them into reality to the best of their ability.

2 Likes

January birthdays unite!

It’s been five months since BIONICLE was cancelled again. I can’t believe that. I have managed to complete my G2 collection however. It won’t die from my memory any time soon.

5 Likes

Yeah time sure does fly. I haven’t felt empty since August, though, and actually I feel kind of liberated now that I don’t have to buy every set anymore and devote to the story.

4 Likes

Unite!

I really wish we could have gotten more awesome stuff from that artbook.

2 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

18 Likes

Oh man, I forgot that G2 failure anniversary was yesterday…

7 Likes

whoa, time flies. forgot all about it

4 Likes

Wait really?

Doesn’t seem like a year…

3 Likes

I didn’t remember the exact date of the Anniversary, but I did think a while ago that “Huh, it must have happened around this time last year… wow, time flies…”

Whoops, I meant to post about the anniversary on the 29th…

This also means I’ve been posting regularly on these boards for over a year

yay?

One year since the best day in Lego’s history.

~W12~

2 Likes

i wouldn’t say that

2 Likes