Bionicle Legacy

I’ll leave you guessing but i was on today. And we all laughed about zeks and bionicle bootlegs.

Are you bombbox48?

1 Like

No. I’m Venom.

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a yes.

2 Likes

guess who I am on discord

shadower.

1 Like

This topic is slowly becoming a chat.

7 Likes

I am really late to this

Sure, I’d love to help out anyway I can :slight_smile:

what if to go along with the continuation of the story…lets make sets to go with it?. lets design our own 2017 wave 1 and 2. this will be a HUGE collaboration. one that will take a lot of dedication and team work. however we want these sets to be something that the bionicle community would be drawn to and would purchase themselves. thats why i cant do this on my own. box art would be cool too. just for fun.

so to start with ideas. keep in mind that the 2017 storyline would probably derive from the 2003 story line. that means Rahkshi type models! as all the g2 waves were split in wave 1 having 13 sets and wave 2 having five. lets stick to that plan with some minor adjustments. we will need new smaller villains like the skull spiders and the shadow traps. we will need new small sets like the protectors and creatures. we will need a new version of ekimu. we will need new versions of the toa and a new smaller villain like loss and umarak. for wave two my thought was to add 2 more sets then normal. those being the jto makuta and…one more rahkshi like being. so finally the toa have six specific unique characters to fight. also lets keep these sets to using only parts that are being made today.

so what are your thoughts? since this is in basically preproduction i want to see your ideas for what the toa,rahkshi,small sets,small villains and big villain are! go see what you can make and post it here. i will be posting some of my prototypes soon… these are all just ideas. lots of changes will be made :slight_smile:

here is an idea for the new versions of the toa. i chose tahu as the character to model this concept. what if the toa had to go back to the shadow realm and in order to combat the shadow forces the toa have new lunar armor deriving from the moon since the realm of shadows is constantly night?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

Not necessarily. 2016 didn’t really follow 2002.

5 Likes

the more i think about it you are right. the only thing similar was the beasts being like the bohrok…and even then…here are some ideas for the little villains that would come with the protector and toa sized sets. that are a little bit like the kraata but I’m sure lego would have just called them shadow slugs. obviously these need to utilize a much lower parts count.

l for the protector sized sets…going along with the same theme of the toa…the toa have found six okotins of light in the shadow realm. kind of like the av-matorin. not everyone trapped in the shadow realm is evil and these guys know the secrets of defeating makuta…

6 Likes

i like this model

maybe you could build some animals for the project.

like for example, the biomechanical vultures from the second chapter book.

4 Likes

yes i very much like that idea…would you like me to see what i can come up with?

1 Like

you already did! thank you.