BIONICLE Minecraft Skins

Hunter, respect

1 Like

Dang, this looks like a really cool idea! Would you be able to post some in-game screenshots showing off a few of the skins?

4 Likes

I was wondering, have you ever attempted a rahkshi skin?

1 Like

I haven’t but if there’s interest I’d definitely be up to making some!

1 Like

I would like to see you make a rahkshi skin.

1 Like

@legomaster1378 I’ll get some pics posted tonight :wink:

@Zero I’ll be sure to work on one soon! Keep your eyes out for it!

Edited for Double Post - Waj

3 Likes

Hey everyone just an update post. I haven’t beenon the computer in a few days but I’ll get back to posting more skins soon. Does anyone have any requests? I plan on remaking my Mata/Nuva skins next as they were the first I did and I think they’re due for an update. Might go in and redo some color palettes too on the others Idk.

But yeah, requests.
Right now I have requests for a friend’s self-moc, Barraki Ehlek, ans Rahkshi. If anyone else has a request please let me know!

I’d like to see you do Lesovikk.

1 Like

@PotatoAlien I’ve gotcha covered. Already have him done and posted on Planet Minecraft but I need to update his color palette so it’s uniform with the more realistic updated palette that I’m using now.

Posting some new skins today so stay tuned! Also gonna take a crack at redesigning my Mata/Nuva skins so I can get those posted. Mistika/Phantoka are done so I’ll get to posting those today too
@Zero Rahkshi skins incoming later today
@PotatoAlien Lesovikk incoming today as well

1 Like

Thanks. Another Christmas present. Tho digital.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

These are really nice and got me to finally get a skin in minecraft.
They all look fantastic!

1 Like

@Jack_Frost Thank you for the kind words, glad you enjoy them! Any suggestions for future skins I may work on?

1 Like

Maybe the barraki?

1 Like

@Jack_Frost I did get a request for Ehlek, so a full Barraki line is certainly in the plans, wish granted. Also set on doing the Piraka soon as well!

2 Likes

Cool!

1 Like

I think it might be interesting to see some of the concepts in the new Bionicle artbook translated into skins.

3 Likes

@ReeseEH I’ll be sticking with the physical sets first, but once they’re all done I’ll gladly give some of the concept art a go!

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a safe night!

To kick this new year off, I’ve uploaded some new skins! The full lineup of the Toa Mata and Nuva (minus Takanuva) are complete! I’ve given them a full redesign since their last versions were the first I had done and weren’t very detailed. But that’s a thing of the past! They’ve got detail coming out the wazoo now.

Also as per request, I spruced up Lesovikk and uploaded the skin! Go nuts @PotatoAlien

As always, if anyone has any comments or requests, feel free to leave them here for me to see!