Bionicle MOC - Mantis

Great soldier vibe

1 Like

Well this is astounding.

1 Like

Really excellent. The dark green is lovely and your improvements have made it even better.

1 Like

Oh my.

This things looks powerful.

Great moc fam.

2 Likes

This MOC has a lot of focus to it. The gritty aesthetic comes through in so many well-chosen parts and the MOC feels like a time-piece with how well the silhouette captures the dystopian sci-fi era. It’s very wholesome because of that and I’m learning first handedly how difficult it can be to carry so much focus through a whole MOC. Congrats!

1 Like

Pure awesomeness :smiley: Really liking the detailed high-tech military feel it conveys. I also love how you were able to incorporate system and bionicle pieces so seamlessly. And the pics are great!

1 Like

Huh, interesting looking MOC. Really well built!

1 Like

I am really liking this design, it looks very mechanical and the gun arm reinforces a very merc-like feel almost,this one goes down in the books as awesome for me.

1 Like

It hurts my sanity to see mocs so much better than mine.
aaaaa aaaaaaaa AAAAAAAA!!!

1 Like

slow clap i love the legs but that head is awesome

1 Like

lol

its not like this is one of the best mocs I’ve ever seen or anything

that would be crazy

1 Like

You’re too kind hahaha

1 Like

Nice blend of System and Technic. For some reason, this is kind of what I imagined Marendar looking like.

1 Like

This gives me some serious Insectoid vibes, that in itself makes me really like this MOC.

The head build is quite brilliant with the pieces used for the eyestalks and the antennae. I think my major complaint here is how messy the arms and gun looks. While I really like the concept and silhouette of the gun, the texture is a bit too greebly for me. It could use some smoothing out.

1 Like

How did I only find out about this now?!?!?

This MOC is stunning, the head vaguely reminds me of those drone things in Matrix.

1 Like

ooh, competition for the role of ultimate military war machine.

10/10 would challenge for supremacy.

1 Like

Gotta say this is an awesome moc and its also the inspiration for one of my mocs gun arm

1 Like

Npu on the the hand very interesting design and nice moc

1 Like

Brilliant! I love these kinda military bot MOCs. Do you know of anyone else here that makes them?

1 Like

Search plague mech. Jayfa just held a huge contest, lots of them are on here.

1 Like