Bionicle MOC - Pazuzu: The Gatekeeper

So i was trying out some new techniques in regard to head design last night and ended up making this guy. He’s a gargoyle, demon thing with a big toothy mouth. Hes a fairly simple build, but I had fun with him. He also uses the wing design from the green nrg dragon, one that I’ve been dying to use on a moc for ages because it looks so freakin good.

Pazuzu

Smiiiile

He has a cool little fire tongue that i guess he… licks people with?

Here’s what the wings look like fully splayed out

He looks kinda weird on two legs, but he can stand

I wish this shot didn’t turn out so blurry, he looks so cute

So yeah, thats Pazuzu, name again is courtesy of my friend CJ, he’s proven to be very helpful :^)

68 Likes

that head looks…

also it reminds me of something Aku would shape ■■■■■ into.

20 Likes

I have no idea who Aku is, but yes it certainly is porridge/10 on the thicc scale

1 Like

oh gosh no not porridge…

I actualy like porridge but you are right.

1 Like

Prettu guud.
Also I’m just curious, what does your setup for taking pictures look like? (background, lighting, etc) I’ve been trying to make my pictures look better myself.

1 Like

@ELE109 I legit just lay down a sheet of cardboard on my desk, the lighting is all natural. (I do quite a bit of photo editing after the pictures are taken however)

Kinda breaks the illusion huh?

7 Likes

I love the creepy/menacing look this MOC has, it reminds me of some kind of demon. I assume that’s what this MOC is now that I think about it
My only nitpick would be the color of the eyes, since I don’t think trans-yellow-green looks good with trans-reddish-orange.
Regardless, this still looks great.

1 Like

I agree lmao, i wanted them to be trans yellow actually but i didnt have any left in that colour and this was the closest i could find

I love it!
The best parts are the head and the wings imo

1 Like

Very spooooop. How did you make the tongue?

1 Like

Turns out the older style flame pieces have micro pins in the sides of them which can be clipped into other flame pieces. The more you know :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Aku’s new friend. Nice Moc. Colors are kewl and build is nice

2 Likes

The shaping and look of the head is wonderfully menacing and demented all at once. It ties in nicely with the overall angular look of him and adds a lot of character.

1 Like

how do you connect normal fire into long fire?

1 Like

If you scroll up a little bit I explained how :slight_smile:

I see that you add trans clip into the mouth but how do you combine these BrickLink - Buy and sell LEGO Parts, Sets and Minifigures

like this @Linuttkh

Oh okay,Thanks!

1 Like

How though?.. Seriously, how?

Anyway, this looks amazing. I love the head.

2 Likes

I know who he is now haha, did some research, but yeah, never watched samurai jack before. Thanks btw :slight_smile:

1 Like