Bionicle multiverse rewrite: power scale

I’ve decided to rewrite my story in a way that makes more sense and as such I have remade my power scale list. This one is for street level characters, the numbers you see represent a combination of the characters strength, speed, durability and intelligence.

2 Likes

Wait, I don’t understand: they are street level, so they are the weakest. But they are above a normal person. You mean a human? And what are these characters? Toa? Matoran?

By they are the heroes that I created in my story, I have pages which show them.

Ok…

I’ve decided to rewrite my story in a way that makes more sense and as such I have remade my power scale list. This one is for meta level to house level characters (yes that is a scale), the numbers you see represent a combination of the characters strength, speed, durability and intelligence.

Titan is actually 1200, that was a typo.

TOPIC MERGED WITH RELATED -HAWKEYE

Meta level is very vague, making any proper scaling nigh impossible

Characters like deadpool or deathstroke

I don’t understand a word if that but I’m just going to stop questioning it.

3 Likes

Yo khalsa ayame is mine Broski whatchu gonna do

1 Like

How does one define a single power level. A power level of what?

I’ve decided to rewrite my story in a way that makes more sense and as such I have remade my power scale list. This one is for building level to city level characters, the numbers you see represent a combination of the characters strength, speed, durability and intelligence.

That’s irrelevant. His power level is 13,500,000,000 but he can destroy only one cities.
So the Death Star had a power level bigger than Diarus?

These numbers aren’t power levels like in dragon ball Z, they are numbers ive picked out to compare the difference in power between my characters, if they were power levels then diarus would be like… 120 or something.

Is Diarus would be 120, then Pyraxus would be 3,5555555555555…

No he’s be… not that😐

3.555555?

1 Like

If Diarus is 13,500,000,000 and he would theoretically be just 120, then Pyraxus would be (400 x 120) divided by 13,500,000,000 which is 3,555555555…5556e-6 which in other words is 3,(5) so almost 4.

Perhaps use a more consistent model basis, for example, how many Newtons can a character exhibit in a punch, or how many pounds/grams they can lift

1 Like

I’ll probably try that

1 Like

No offense or anything now or anything, but do we really need a power scale before we could even meet these characters in the story?