BIONICLE:Origins (Metru Nui redo)

BIONICLE:Origins

Information

Bionicle:Origins is redo of 2004-2005 storyline.Its name is derived from that it examines origins of Mata Nuian Matoran.

Book 1-City of Legends

Chapter 1

Metru Nui.

Great city covering entirety of island it was built on,Metru Nui was divided into six districts called Metru.Ta-Metru was Metru of Fire.Its buildings carved out of black stone,Matoran of Ta-Metru created everything from simple tools to Kanohi masks.

Shrine of Tahu was tall tower decorated by carvings of Matoran heads.Kapura stood on top of shrine,observing city below.Molten protodermis flowed through maze of channels,spewed by stone heads and again devoured by them.Countless Ta-Matoran walked through streets like great swarm of Fikou scurrying around their nest.

Twin suns sat on blue sky,gazing onto cityspace below.Dragon lizards basked in their radiant light,waiting for someone to feed them.All was peaceful.His curiosity sated,Kapura returned to his task.He sat on stone seat,relaxed his mind and gazed into Sacred Fire.

Vision overhelmed him.

He was high above Metru Nui.Below him,city stretched in all directions.Suddenly,dark shadow cast itself over city,spreading alarmingly fast.Then,vision changed.He saw Toa Lhii,last of Metru Nui’s defenders.Dark shape appeared behind him,causing brave toa to plumet down abyss.

In from falling body of Lhii shot six beams,hitting six Matoran,one for each primary element.All around him,Kapura heard voice.“To save Metru Nui,new generation of heroes must rise.” Then,vision faded back onto reality.

Alarmed by vision,Kapura ran off to warn Toa Lhii.

x-x-x

At different section of Ta-Metru,snakelike vines crawled and hissed.One of them slithered through window of abandoned building,splitting in two.Currently,nothing could impede spread of Morzubakh…

Chapter 2

Vakama tried to forge Kanohi mask requested by Dume,city’s Turaga.He discarded his fifth attempt,muttering:“I would need better Kanoka.” Kanoka were magical discs used by Matoran for various purposes.

Normal Kanoka were made out of bamboo wood and carved with magical patterns.Through most common,they were not only type of Kanoka.Special Kanoka were made out of Fekka reed instead of bamboo.Through they were harder to properly make,they had several advantages.

They were more powerful than their bamboo counterparts and could be used to create Kanohi masks,needed by Matoran to stay awake.Vakama was now trying to create very powerful Kanohi,but he would need better Kanoka for that.

Sound of someone coming in awakened Vakama from his thoughts.It was Toa Lhii.“Take this,Vakama.” said Toa of Fire,giving adressed small package.Surprised maskmaker watched as Lhii flew away on his lavaboard.

Vakama unwrapped package.Inside were hidden two things:bright red stone which gleamed in sunnlight and map of Metru Nui with Great Temple marked by red x.Vakama was somewhat perplexed.Why would Toa Lhii call him to Great Temple?Neverthless,he packed his things and departed on journey to Ga-Metru.

x-x-x

Toa Lhii flew back into Tower of Fire,where he dwelt if not called for mission.Suddenly,he heard hissing sound behind him.He turned his head,seeing two beings pursuing him,one green,other blue.

Green one was gaunty and spiderlike while blue one was muscular and brutish.Half spider hissed again."Krekka,are you sstupid?Don’t ssteep of my legss while I am chassing prey!"Lhii felt that something was wrong.What are these beings doing in Metru Nui?

“I thought that I steep on branch.” answered Krekka.“My legss are not branchess!” replied arachnid.“He knowss of uss!”,spider suddenly hissed.Before Lhii could react,he was hit by Kanoka disc.

As he blacked out,Lhii realised that spider had startling resemblence to his former brother:Toa Nidhiki.

Is this supposed to be a stand-alone fanfic, a closed group project, or a collaborative deal? As of where it stands right now, it’s a little unclear.

On top of that, Outline B is really just what the 2004-2005 story was…

To Azani

I am doing it myself.I would do it with friend,but he disapeared at begining of break.
In Outline B,Turaga tell story about their past,but it isn’t same story as in original.Medium of storytelling stays same,story differs.I will soon update main post with sample of Outline B.
Do you think that that what I have written so far is good?

Goodbye - WaterGafna

Hey, uh, thanks for saying goodbye.

Ah, alrighty then; you really left the question of whether it was a group project or not open by the language that you used in your first post.

As far as I had time to read, it’s alright; just fix the grammar and syntax, and I’ll consider reading the rest. :smile:

1 Like