Bionicle revolution trailers

So… As I’ve discovered, Fennah has removed all of Revolution’s trailers.

Now ,as I also know there’s a lot of hate and such around it due to what he had planned, but I do know people probably enjoyed the CGI itself.
So my question is, would anyone be interested in seeing those trailers reuploaded, if one (hypothetically) had all of them?

######Also, don’t know if this should be in the ask section or a different one, if it’s wrong let me know! Thanks!

================================

And here you all go! The re-uploaded playlist of every Bionicle Revolution trailer (that I owned)!

Videos can be linked separate if asked!

5 Likes

I know I would.

Hopin’ others will too, but I don’t want to risk whatever rage may come from doing so without at least a small number of people at least caring enough to see 'em again.

######If they don’t though, I’d be willing to send you those ‘hypothetical’ files at least.

5 Likes

Alright. Good to know.

1 Like

I wanted to watch the sneek preview he had put up again, but alas…

And there’s still the original trailer out there on another channel. But it doesn’t do the script justice.

I appear to have both, and I’m quite certain what else I have should make up the entirety of his CGI based bionicle videos (less so on his pure ‘explanation’ videos’).

1 Like

I want to see them for um

research purposes

5 Likes

Well, I have to say, due to the current responses, it seems that re-uploading them should be taken mainly in a positive manner.

I’ll wait just a little bit more though, want to see if anyone else’ll be interested in this.

2 Likes

Even if the writing was bad, I would still have like to see what parts of the movie he did finish. His animation is smooth for something so edgy.

Also I may have something to do with him taking down the trailers…

1 Like

Glad to hear!

Oh… that’s kinda sad if so…

Now then! Quick question for all, should I make an official topic for the re-uploads links or just keep it on here (and potentially post it to the other revolution topic)?

Probably just post them here.

And here you all go! The re-uploaded playlist of every Bionicle Revolution trailer (that I owned)!

Videos can be linked separate if asked!

4 Likes

Not really.

4 Likes

Well then. To me it was a rare treat of properly animated bionicle anything, all of which is rare and so far never gone to this scale.
But, to each their own, and good day.

Say do you happen to ‘hypothetically’ have that cringy another one bites the dust trailer?

1 Like

Uhhh… by ‘hypothetical’ response, yes… Because lets just say if I had downloaded those ‘hypothetical’ files I’m fairly certain I wouldn’t have missed a single one due to, well, downloading them right after they came out… so… yeah… It’d be there…

So "hypothetically’, could you send me this file.

Yes, I’ll just need a link to what site I can use to send it, it is also in the playlist if you want that one (easier access and I can link you a couple of video downloaders I use. ;P)

1 Like

Gotta admit, the “Another One Bites the Dust” trailer…was pretty cool…

Aside from some of the god-awful character models…

2 Likes

Still better than most others I’ve seen, other than from Vrahno (now those are amazing).