Bionicle Revolution

A…Amazing!

1 Like

I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I am a bit skeptical, but it seems pretty sweet overall. The story concept does not really…exite me, so if you pull it off well…I will consider this a success.

3 Likes

More more skeptical people are, the more they’re going have their faces blown off by the film. I will say this, it’s not what any of you are expecting…

3 Likes

How long have you been working on this anyway?

The animation has yet to be polished, the footage from the trailer, while taken from scenes in the film, where in fact, unfinished. I started work on this film three months ago. It’s been a very relaxing experience.

2 Likes

So you’ve been on this for three months, and you estimate it will be finished in about three months. That means that the whole production time would be half a year, for a practically feature lengthen fan-film, made by a single animator. Most professionally made films can’t say half that! This is what I call dedication.

1 Like

The current footages is about an hour and a half in length so far. Once I’ve finnished the base animation I’m going to go back and polish the film. The scenes will look better and more full, the characters will be fully animated to the best I can offer and the sound and music score will be added. Release is pegged no later than January. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

SHHHHHHHH! Don’t say that! You might wind up delaying the release! /s

3 Likes

It’s no problem. I’ve spent most of my time playing games and drinking tea. This film has been a pleasure to make, not delaying it for anything. No stress, just pure fun, and if you guys enjoy it, then it was all worth it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now THAT’S how you make a film.

1 Like

Her name is Rewire and is one of the main protagonists, she is an original character that I made to tie the film together nicely. She’s kind of the moral core of the film, even if she is a bit nutty.

1 Like

The teaser trailer was simply a compilation of test shots, as was the production trailer, production of the actual film started way after those trailers where released.

Fun fact: Vezoks character model was actually unfinished during the making of the teaser, that’s why the lighting is so dark in that shot :wink:

2 Likes

I suppose you wouldn’t,

Is that supposed to mean something? Did I miss a memo or something like that?

This is simply amazing!!

Why is this topic so unpopular ? :confused:

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It just seems to me as if not many are talking about it. But maybe I am just not as up to date as I should. xD

What? It has 60 posts.

2 Likes

I think it’s doing great. This is my most popular topic.

This looks cool and I wanna see the final product.
It seems like the guy’s a bit too mad at Hero Factory tho…
Seriously tho this is what we should’ve gotten with that fan Movie movement that died.

1 Like

Trailer two is out!

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=LkUnMjs-cpI

(Darn link won’t work again)

1 Like

I love how there are both canon characters and people’s Mocs in it